Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Melarue Lydril

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I think it's updated finally. I'm probably missing some or forgot to update others so let me know. : )
I also got cat art from sam (v cute) with prompted me to compile all the art into a gallery link instead.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
I think it's updated finally. I'm probably missing some or forgot to update others so let me know. : )
I also got cat art from sam (v cute) with prompted me to compile all the art into a gallery link instead.

how much do you love cats?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Melarue has became a bit of a recluse lately. She accepts tea visits from friends if they like, but for the most part she's trying to make preserves for Linlea and medical salves for the hospital. She also has a sprained ankle from gathering wild herbs and it limits her mobility of course.

(Aka, I'm going on vacation for a bit and have been busy IRL with prep (and campaign stuff) so I'm explaining the absence.: ) )

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Kopii will certainly throw her tea and cute little things after finding out she got ankle wounded and he’s unable to tend. Because. Uh. Totally no spell for sprains. Totally.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I have added... Some relations that came to mind from more RP the last two days, and updated the profile for the most part. : )

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Updated a bit of the main post, moved art around, and added a bunch of relations - Poke if I forgot someone...

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Updated, ish, re-doing relations since they were all outdated. Let me know if you want one

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Art by Solus !! Reminder to make something for art for her I don't have a special post for it yet..

1663138304183.png

1663138311345.png

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
And finally updated (relations too, though I just updated and did not add new ones. Lemme know if I should). I'll re-do art... One day..

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
[ JAZ'GIL ] @Pandora12Q
She will do her best to conceal the lack of love for the girl, because she knows the damage it would do. She does not wish her any more harm, but is glad to see there are many other people she can find her way in the world with, and will be there should she need her
jazz-bee-movie.gif

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Updated(ish), relations too. It was a lot of relation updating Im sorry if I forgot some..............