Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MelissaIsBae Whitelist Application [Accepted - Jinny]

MelissaIsBae

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?: TrustMajor101

2. How old are you?: 20

3. What country are you from?: U.S.A

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?: Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?: Meta-gaming is using OOC information to further benefit your character in a way that would not make sense. Power-gaming is abusing your own emotes to either get your character out of a situation, or to further your character in an unrealistic way.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?: Nope.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.: Jinny

8. Tell us about yourself!: I love to cook and bake quite frequently. The best of what I bake is brownies, especially chocolate brownies. I attend a Community College part-time and work in a Country Club part time. I have one dog, who hates getting baths and is very fluffy. She also loves taking naps.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?: I am a writer but it's mostly for other servers, which I can't share due to fear of accidentally advertising.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?: Nobody referred to the server, I found out on the PMC page.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

Character Name: Carsandra Ivydale

Character Age: 20

Character Race: Forest Elf

Appearance: Standing at a short 5'7 (at least in Elven eyes), years of hunting and training have left her in considerable psychical shape. Please note, I would like to substitute brown hair for black hair if possible, and having the typical emerald green eyes of her other Forest Elf brethren. She as chocolate tanned skin, Elvish pointy ears, and a kind smile. She wears a blue loose fitting dress, her skin unmarred with tattoo's or scars of any sorts.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Don't have one.

Written Test!

Carsandra and her older sister grew up in a lovely forest grove, where her Dad worked outside mostly, hunting and fishing, and her mother worked at home raising her two daughters. From the early age of four, Carsandra was taught to help her family in the best of ways possible. It would be small things, like helping with the kitchen, or gardening, or other actives. When she turned ten, her father died in a logging accident, leaving her mother a widow. As her parents where Artisans before settling into the Grove, her mother to express her grief and make money, settled into painting, leaving Carsandra and her older sister to do most of the work.

Working tirelessly day in, and day out, pretty soon Carsandra noticed over the years her mother's rapidly wilting health. Now fifteen, she was lost admit her thoughts, so she and her sister took a -mini-pilgrimage to their local temple. Discussing with the faithful, her sister soon discovered she was rapidly more interested in being part of the Temple, and thus joined the sisterhood under Shalherana's name. As her sister went back to the house to take care of her mother, Carsandra remained in the temple and chose instead to worship Theodra. She tutored under a Priestess, learning the very basic tenants, learning how to aim and hold a bow, and learning how to hunt.

A year later, she got a letter from her sister saying her mother had finally passed. She flew home, arriving just the day before the wake, and the funeral itself. Their mother left no will, so they sold their house, to which her sister moved in with her boyfriend, and Carsandra went back to the Temple. However, one stormy night lighting struck a nearby tree, ablazing the houses thatch roofs. Many Grove members fled in panic, heading to a nearby cave to wait out the blaze.

Huddled with her tribe mates, she kept guard until the morning came, where as the entire Grove went back to the settlement to see the damage done and lives loss. Thankfully nobody was dead, however the Grove was nearly mostly destroyed. It would take, if not years to re-build it. So the entire Grove moved, took a vast journey until they stumbled across a galley heading to the famous Storm's Landing. It was discussed among them, and some, including Carsandra and her sister, went on the galley heading to Storm's Landing.

Current Setting of the Server:

The last galleys pull into port upon Storm’s Landing, a trade town where crossroads and ships across the continent meet. To the East was the unknown seas and to the west, north and south were new civilizations, in a land of opportunity, vast and boundless.

Now, there is hope. Hope of a new chapter, a new beginning and a clean slate. Yet there is also fear. Fear of the land unknown, and the danger untold. There is fear that, in spreading the light, we draw the ire of what lies in the dark. In this land, it even seems as if demons and the explainable come out to play. Creatures of strange un-natural appearances prey on the confused wanderers.

But there is one thing for certain.. Life in Altera is a land of opportunities. Will you join in on the adventure?

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.