Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mikael Dubois- A quiet one.

Dings

Lord of Altera
Full Name: Mikael Foxfire Dubois
Full Titles: N/A
Nickname/Alias: The Mouse, The Lion

Bit of a theme I guess​

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Silver Elf
Social Status: Neutral
Sexuality: Pansexual
Height: Just shy of 6'
Weight: ~135 - Not much changed
Date of Birth: Season of Birth
Date of Death: N/A
Current Home: Tambry

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: Thin, slightly muscular
Hair: Black
Eyes: Deep blue
Skin: Pale, almost silver
Identifying Marks: The little tuft of hair hanging in front of his face that he can never make do what he wants it to
Appearance: Most of the time he seems damp, due to his fascination and attraction to all bodies of water.
Clothing: He preferred monochrome, but now seems to wear royal blue. He wears cloth hand wraps under leather guards, only exposing they very tips of his fingers.
Weaponry: Can use bows, one handed swords and daggers, preferring light swords for their balance.
Prized Possessions: The Key of Tides, a crucial element in accessing his family's fortune.
Hygiene: Keeps himself very clean and free of odors, though ends up smelling like either flowers or sea water.
Voice: Softspoken and kind, not particularly deep but definitely not high-pitched. A voice that someone would find generic, easily forgettable.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: His quick wit and cunning have saved himself from tight spots by never putting himself in any of those situations. He keeps to himself and his interaction with people at a minimum.
Fears: Bright light and loud noises.
Weaknesses: His lack of ability in a fight or being forced into situations where he has little knowledge on how to act.
Intelligence: Above average, determined to master any craft he sets his mind to.
Languages: Common and Elven, fluent in both.
Profession: Flower merchant

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: He's personable, easy to get along with so long as the other person isn't terribly idiotic or irritating. He prefers keeping a bit more quiet people in his company, rather than the loud and obnoxious ones. They hurt his ears.
Religion or Cults: The Scorpion
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Short Term Goals: Deal with a few stray mutts who stepped out of line
Long Term Goals: Spread the influence of Him to all corners of Altera

TRIVIA:
Favourite...
Place: Anywhere with water; ocean, rivers, hotsprings, lakes
Pastime: Fishing, brewing, anything that requires the use of his mind.
Food/Drink: Not much stimulates his palette anymore, everything's just gone dull.
Colour: Blue, Black and White
Animal: He likes most animals

Least Favourite...
Place: Crowded marketplaces or rowdy taverns
Pastime: Tedious, menial tasks
Food: Rotten food, inedible things, things that make him sick
Drink: Alcohol, because of personal experience with the substance
Colour: Very bright and obnoxious colors, like bright yellow or pink.
Animal: Anything that could maul his face off. Less of a disliking, more of a cautious respect.

RELATIONS:
Loved: Sefryn Flynn - An Elf who had been abused by his family, who also happens to be very good at 'farming'.
Trusted: Riddle - That man is a mystery wrapped in an enigma, a puzzle to be solved. At least he's on my side.
Befriended: Rosethorn - A Caparii that shares similar interests as him regarding to beauty and the scent of flowers. Generally pleasant and calm.
Liked: Grant - Grant may be accident prone and not terribly bright in his opinion, but he makes good company.
Neutral: His mother, Nyna. She's proven herself to care once more, she has redeemed herself in his eyes.
Unsure of:
Wary of:
Afraid of:
Everyone he initially meets, even moreso now.
Disliked: Rah'lo DeCronus (Deceased) - For all the things she's done, and for all the dances he had to perform.
Elrowen - For ratting out the family and forcing them further into the shadows.
Hated: His father, Hue, long deceased.
Alrick Decronus - For having broken his kneecap and forced him to hobble through Scourge in a pathetic attempt at escape, and for all the other things that happened beneath Seagate.
Betrayed by: Balatro (Deceased) - It had to be done, i'm so sorry... I'll take care of everyone now, and rid them of your lies.

Currently: Hanging around Tambry and the Cathedral

BACKSTORY:
The only lengthy part of his story is the short span of years between him being a child and coming around to his teen years. Growing up from absolutely nothing, living in a two room shack in a small village somewhere to the north, he took an interest in collecting as much knowledge as he could fit into that growing mind of his by begging and pleading with any locals and passersby for some sort of reading material or to learn a skill. His father and mother mainly spoke Elven, having thick accents when they resorted to using Common.
His father was a terrible drunk, and an abusive drunk at that. After his mother left the toxic situation without him, he'd wander the village late at night with large bruises and sometimes broken bones from his father's tantrum, blaming her absence in total on his son's incompetence and taking physical action in attempt to remedy this and 'make him stronger'. During these late night wanderings, which progressively became more frequent, he'd seek out a cool stream or the well, bathing in the cold water as he believed it made his injuries feel better. It helped the first time, but the many times after that made it more ritualistic than a health benefit. He was also prone to falling asleep in said icy waters, arriving home completely wet and shivering at the break of dawn, to his passed out father lying in his usual spot on the floor.
His father held very traditional beliefs, forcing the young Mikky to wear a heavy amount of clothing to hide as much skin as possible, even on the hot days. If a rare warm day were to come, he'd simply bask in the nearby stream all day and refuse to get out. He carries this clothing habit even now, keeping only his head and fingers uncovered, even when in water.
Of course, he couldn't live this way forever. He would've gone insane; either that or have been killed. So he did what he believed was the right thing to do: he fashioned himself a knapsack, collected most of his belongings, and slit his father's throat during the night, taking the cover of a heavy storm to hide his tracks and escape into the dark. He's completely blocked out this memory though, believing he had simply run away. Life after that had been rough; worked what he could, learn all that he could, eventually ending up in the wrong crowd and winding up as a sellsword with pierced ears. Very vague, were those times. But times have changed now, him seeking the quiet, peaceful life until that gets too boring....

INSPIRATIONS:
My inspiration for Mikky largely revolves around trying to make a medieval version of my heavily canoned Batter. Mikky started out being human on a different server i went to, but that place couldn't hold my attention for long so i moved to this one. The lore for the Silver Elves fit my muse so perfectly that i couldn't resist this chance.

My in-game name is: rimukinoki16

Last edited: