Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Minecraft Account System Update

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Yes, I read that. By my question, I meant in-game, for example:
There are two players, JustShadow and Itzzaboy.
Itzzaboy changes his name to JohnLennonForLife.
How does JustShadow know that JohnLennonForLife is the same person as Itzzaboy?

Imagine how confusing it's going to be when most of the players on the server change their names, and nobody knows who is who. I hope there is a base command to see previous names, or something along those lines ._.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
1. Make a plugin to handle it, unless mollstam makes some way to recognize other players.
2. Why the hell would someone be called, JohnLennonForLife?!!?!

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Interesting....
Kinda on a side/not related note, is it just me that things Mojang are making minecraft really stupidly easy by lowering the enchantment level to 30 and getting xp from certain ores/elements and stuff?

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Well this will most certainly help in rp... it will make the admin's jobs harder though... Maybe it could be a sort of system where in green above your head was your username/ID and then below the name you want as your own?

billybob_579

Legend of Altera
Maybe it could be a sort of system where in green above your head was your username/ID and then below the name you want as your own?
I think to do something like that would require everyone to get a clientside mod, and from everything I've heard, that's not going to happen.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
I meant it may be implemented into the core game, probably not, but it's one solution.

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Yes, I read that. By my question, I meant in-game, for example:
There are two players, JustShadow and Itzzaboy.
Itzzaboy changes his name to JohnLennonForLife.
How does JustShadow know that JohnLennonForLife is the same person as Itzzaboy?

Imagine how confusing it's going to be when most of the players on the server change their names, and nobody knows who is who. I hope there is a base command to see previous names, or something along those lines ._.
We actually had a player called that i think....We were friends.... He got banned.... :'(
EDIT: Nvm he was called Thesammylennon i think :I

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
The XP thing is overpowered but better as I mean, it takes an age to get all the enchanting levels you need by Mobs and its 'Minecraft' not 'KillalllthemonstersCraft'
^ Side Note ^