Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Minecraft For Xbox 360

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
I have it. It kinda sucks. It's Minecraft, but with less features and more tutorial. The crafting system is cool, but unoriginal - copies it nearly directly from a mod that someone made.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
ps3 is just as secure as xbox. The George Hotz group (the people who hacked ps3) had already hacked xbox ages ago.
PS3 is just cheaper version of xbox with a few less features and wayyyy less bugs.

Spark

Broken
Legion9191 said:
ps3 is just as secure as xbox. The George Hotz group (the people who hacked ps3) had already hacked xbox ages ago.
PS3 is just cheaper version of xbox with a few less features and wayyyy less bugs.
PS3 is great if you dont play with friends but Xbox has party chat and is the first to get most DLC (dawnguard cant wait!). I only play xbox with my friends and PS3 is less secure in the way of game hackers.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
That first part is true, xbox does have extra features that PS3 does not that are quite convenient. Though it is untrue that PS3 is less secure in any form of hacking. Xbox has the most modded controllers and auto-aimers.

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
unoriginal - copies it nearly directly from a mod that someone made.
- Smooth lighting
- Potions
- Baby animals
- Pistons
- Villages
- Plans to "implement parts of the [zipline] mod"
- Plans for "Display cases/racks"

A lot of ideas are from mods, pretty much every new feature in vanilla mc has a mod that did it before ;)

Spark

Broken
Legion9191 said:
That first part is true, xbox does have extra features that PS3 does not that are quite convenient. Though it is untrue that PS3 is less secure in any form of hacking. Xbox has the most modded controllers and auto-aimers.
Mw2 i hacked my step brother to max level with a usb stick. Auto aimers are currently non existant for new games on xbox and ps3 has the same problems with modded controllers

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Anyway, back on topic.
Anyone wanna check out my video I made of me playing it? Will be a series eventually :p
(For PS3/people that don't want to/can't afford to buy it/want to see if it's any good before they buy it/etc)
:3

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
the controls themself was better than expected ... if only i can turn the damn hints off, i know what a bleedin pig is.

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
I just got it for Xbox and have to say it's a huge breathe of fresh air, huge. I love it. Now I'm not a hardcore Minecraft fan as most of you are, but I have to say that the Xbox MC is just so much fun. Yes, it's toned down. Yes, it's at version 1.6 but it really takes you back to the basics and allows you to play with your friends without much trouble.

Calling MC for Xbox bad is like saying Halle Barry did a fantastic as Catwoman, it's just wrong. With that being said, I'm guessing there is alot of butthurt PS3 die-hards complaining about it being Xbox only. To them I say, get an Xbox..

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Just wanted to add something about Xbox VS PS3. I have never ever heard anything close to somone squeaking through there mic on PS3 in Xbox theres alot more.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Anyway, back on topic.
Anyone wanna check out my video I made of me playing it? Will be a series eventually :p
(For PS3/people that don't want to/can't afford to buy it/want to see if it's any good before they buy it/etc)
:3
Also, you sound alot like IntheLittleWood.