Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

minedudej ban appeal, lephos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lephos

Hollows Explorer
It seemed i was banned for "moving on". i was told by theshadow (i think that is his name) that i didnt know what ToC was, i used caps in some words, thus i didnt really read the ToC. i know now that it is the tome of citizenship. i read it when i was making my my white list application. i did read it but i didnt know they called it "ToC". the main reason is that i didnt know how to spawn to my village, elmwich. ToC said it is /town spawn. i thought that you were supposed to write the name of the town, thus i thought it was /elmwich spawn. i was asking people why it wasnt working, but nobody listened. i started getting really frustrated so then i started using caps in some words so people would listen. i got so mad that i forgot that it is against the rules to put caps. please forgive me, :(. i really loved this server.

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
We were undergoing a test for a serverwide test. It would be expected the Admin Team is busy at the time, so no, you should not have shouted (Used Caps), nor have you used them in any other circumstance. Understandable that you think /town spawn meant your town then spawn.

If the admins decide to unban you, it is counted as your first strike out of three. After three, you're gone. Forever.

FOREVER

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Thea stop posting ultimatums, you are not an admin and you dont know how we do ban appeals. We decide whether or not we want to count it as a strike, as its rather daft for someone to get a strike for griefing a single block or not removing the whole tree. When it comes down to it, you dont know how we do things, so stop acting as if you do, it only confuses the matter. Ive had to tell you this many times, i expect it to stop.

Now to the matter at hand, the ban list wasnt exactly very helpful, but i suspect Lars would have had good reason before banning you. Either way, we will have to wait for him to post, and we will decide whether or not we shall count this as a strike.
I dont know the particulars, but my first inclination is that thinking thats what the town spawn meant is understandable.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Forever!!

Okay, normally I would unban you, but since it was by Lars (who thoroughly outranks me) i'm going to leave it to him.

For future reference, town spawn was removed. Get to towns via the boats in port silver.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I think he meant his own town, Itzzy
If its his own town, just type /town spawn.

For future reference, if you have a question and no one answers it, search the forums (we even have a search bar!) for an answer, chances are someones already asked the same question and it has the appropriate answer.

Lephos

Hollows Explorer
*one question
-i read the ToC but it didnt really say what jail really was?
do they torture you or do you just stay in a cell for a limited amount of time?

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
what are you talking about? how about i just go to jail and find out
You asked wether you would be either tortured in prison, or just have to be in a cell for a set time. It is the latter; you would have to sit in jail for a set time.

Status
Not open for further replies.