Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mister_Hilter - Application [Approved]

Hilter

Legend of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Mister_Hilter
2. Your real name: Gavin
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: USA
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read it.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I like the roleplay aspect, I want to join the server because of the roleplay elements. I have played Dungeons and Dragons before (and I'm trying to DM a game now!) and I've also played runescape and world of warcraft. In both of those I enjoyed 2 things chiefly: roleplay/story and player killing. (Even better when mixed)​
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I'm Gavin, AKA Mister_Hilter. The name comes from a monty python skit sketch (thanks Cfdj!) I like video games, playing them and making them. I like the Fable series, Bioshock, Assassins Creed, Metroid Prime, Zelda, and the Elder Scrolls. I am holding out for a better computer before I buy Skyrim. In combat I fight defensively. I use sneaky ranged attacks or death traps (fun to build) and only resort to melee in desperation, or when victory is assured. Also I like to roleplay. I wouldn't say I'm great at it but I can try. I came to this server because the combo of roleplay, opt-in factions, and opt-in donations is hard to resist.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I don't think so.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, and I am glad for it.

12. How did you find out about our server?

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
No, but after checking out the server I'm sure I will

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Sorry for the delay and sorry you had to put up with such nonsense.

Application Approved.