Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Misu Spirit of water

DrususTheDumb

Settling in Altera
Name: My Name is Misu
Nickname/Alias: Nickname? uh Spirit i guess..
Race: Im a Water Spirit or so i was told...
Height: 5"2
Weight: Im about half a keg of ale i think
Hair: Black and Damp... i like swiming
Eyes: Black..again
Skin: Hmm olive i think
Identifying Marks: I have a strong smell of the sea and i have a fish in my pocket
Appearance: A weat praite.. only clothes i have
Strengths: What other from being a spirit? i can hit things with my fish.. not going to lie its a gift, im good at swiming and i can somewhat "talk" to the water creatures... though i could just think there talking back could just be my mind playing tricks on me...
Weaknesses and fears: Ugh ok here we go.. im almost absolutely useless in combat unless they can be stopped by getting slapped with a fish im not much use, every time i "die" i get trapped in a soul gem untill im strong enough to get out of it,
Religion and cults: The god that i follow is Laets
Profession: I have been told im a good farmer.. and theres nothing wrong about someone from the sea being a good farmer!!
Backstory: I guess i will start a the well... the start! i can't really remember anything befor the Mad man summoned so im thinking he may of created me out of his madness hoping to controll a spirit and i like that thought. When i became to be in this world the Mad man tried to basicly take over my mind but as you can see he failed, when i found out what he was trying to do i grabbed his pet fish and slapped him round the head with it, feeling sorry for the fish i put the water from its bowl in my pocket and then the fish and thats how we became friends, and i don't know why the water hasn't drained from my pocket but nor do i care, oh and befor you start asking who is this Mad man i have no idea!!! only that he was mad in thinking he could take over my mind!! i mean its mine not his!! *ahem* anyway, after that i just wandered around near and in the sea untill a found this place called Port sliver nice place near the sea and with lots of boats most times i tried to not get close to boat in case the Mad man was on one, plus the people here seem to be nice and none of them have asked " Why do you smell like the sea?" or " Why is there a fish in your pocket?" so it seems nice here i think i may look around and try to find a home and maybe some friends.

DrususTheDumb

Settling in Altera
Yes im going to write more, and im not turning into "you know who" with new characters so don't worry,i like this character but i didn't like the other one it just wasn't fun for me to rp with it sooo yeah, but as i said i like this new one :)

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
But what happened to Drusus? If he just disappeared, you should do one last RP with him, about his death or about how he had to travel away.

DrususTheDumb

Settling in Altera
Character "journal" 1.
Dear scrap of paper that im writing on, after finding out about this thing called "age" i thought i would be a good idea to see if i could make myself age...well i did!! but i seem to be stuck as an old man but its not that bad. Soo uhh goodbye scrap of paper now get off my lawn!!!

DrususTheDumb

Settling in Altera
Final goodbye:
If you are reading this then you know that i have met my end,
Please don't morn me or try and find my resting place for i am in a better place now
May the gods guide your path
-Misu