Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mmmm Art Auction #57 (closed dont bid more stop)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Hello yes there have been many of these but that is okay.
This auction is for a fully coloured piece, likely thighs up or waist up, in some vague pinup style. The catch here is that I'm going to request I have a nudey version to post on my patreon and it become my art of the month over there instead of going for fanart of something(it will only be posted to patreon and a version sent to you if desired). Naturally this means the character must be female, and no I'm not that much into gender bending to have your male char turn female for this, sorry. : (
I'll sort an ending later because I don't know if I'm busy tonight or not, but it's easy to roll with 'whenever it looks like it's not gonna move more'. The commission itself will be finished this month but I don't have a set date, I have other commissions to do as well but I do aspire to keep one piece a month going for patreon, hence this. : )

- starting at 5k
- bids at 1k or more

Examples of what I mean:

[ x ] [ x ] [ x ]

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them