Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Modded Stardew Interest Check

Book

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
Bookwormpower
Bookwormpower
Patron
Hello! A few times in the Discord, there's been a fair bit of interest in playing a multiplayer modded Stardew Valley game.

And so, here we are, in this post. I want to see how many people would be interested, and when people are generally available.

It'll be modded Stardew, likely through a collection on Nexus Mods. Their client, Vortex, is quite good for handling the mods, so if you want to play, I would recommend using that. I will not be able to troubleshoot otherwise, as I am not THAT technologically able, haha.

SO! If you're interested, please let me know! You can comment here, or DM me on Discord. The only mod I am 100% positive we'll be using is Stardew Valley Expanded, everything else is up to what is most popular amongst the players. There will also be a mod to allow for more than 4 players, as that's the vanilla maximum for multiplayer.

I'm hoping for at least 4, but I'll probably have to put a limit at or around 8, so that scheduling isn't an issue.

Let me know! Thanks.

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
If I wasnt so much into a modded Minecraft pack I would be so down. I love stardew

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
I'm putting my name down as a maybe.
If I can come, I most likely be sporadic about it sowwy

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
if only my stardew was on the computer and not my switch..