Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Moderate] Cheese and Wine - Recruitment {Private}

Can you make this event?

• Nah, let me post availability down below.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Poster.png
Sangria, Official Recruitment
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Description:
Cymic is gathering a few people he has met with, to teach them more about the cause, and decide if they are truly down for this. The ones that accept shall choose roles, and are shown the keep.
Date: Saturday, 4/16/16, 5:00 PM EST (can be adjusted to fit everyone's schedule.)
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Regime Recruitment&iso=20160416T17&p1=2237
Characters Issued: Knox, Jhaeros, Malek, Jakos, Aspen, Fenric, Adeline, Willow, and Blue
Tags:
Charybdis Rang3r0wns94 CaptnBluebeard _Jaylor_ Aspen Colonelgames HollowBlue Spooksy_ SovietReindeer
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
(Will edit, once i add a similar poster to the Crossroads message board. Please, return the poster to me, IanAwesomePants, if torn down.)

(This is a private, moderate event.)
(ALL letters have been issued)

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I get off work at 4:15 EST unfortunately, so I can't get on before 4:30.
I think we should do 5, i believe Raykaystar can sit this one out, as everyone else seems to work at the time set for 5. Ray, you can still join, possibly even later that day, but the recruitment is held at 5.

_Jaylor_

Loyal Servant of Altera
unfortunately, recent developments have rendered a conflict of interest. Jakos will be unable to attend.