Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming {Moderate, Date TBD} The Legion Wants YOU!!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Heralds and musicians are sent far and wide to spread the following message...
[
THEME]

digenis.jpg

Do you seek a life of adventure?
Of daring-do and dashing heroism?

A life of camaraderie and challenge?
Do you want to win glory? Promotions? Riches?
The swooning hearts of men and women alike?

Then Join the Legion of Astrakhan this Month!

In a month's time, the Basileos of the Asrakosian Dominion invites ALL who wish to serve in his army to assemble at the city's barracks!
Questions may be fielded and those who make their decision to join may take oaths of service before Valiant the same day!

Those who sign on that day will receive a 500 radiant bonus to their annual 2000 radiant pay!
Those who are skilled blacksmiths, engineers, doctors, tailors, and tanners will additionally receive a 2000 radiant bonus!
Cavalrymen will be offered the opportunity to join the cataphracts or the light cavalry as they see fit, and will additionally receive a 5000 radiant bonus!

MAGES ARE WELCOME!

All recruits will be provided uniforms, arms, and armor appropriate to their rank and service, free of charge!
When their service of 5 years is complete, soldiers will be granted citizenship and a modest home of their choosing to live in!

So, are you interested?

Then make your presence known this month and help us drive back the barbarous enemies of our fair city-state!

For Astrakhan! Crusade Exulte!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Furthermore, in celebration of the Asrakosian military tradition, games shall be held for attendees to participate in, including:

Javelin-Tossing!

Horse-Archery!

A Melee of Two Phalanxes!

A Contest of Pankration: Boxing AND Wrestling!

And for the doctors, a Round of Medical Trivia!

Winners of each contest will receive a prize of fine soldier's cloaks and a small favor from the Basileos!

Last edited:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Sydri will have to come talk about doctor things :)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
So you're the new replacement....

YOU ARE OUT OF UNIFORM LEGIONARY! WHERE IS YOUR LAMELLAR ARMOR?!
DON'T HAVE ANY...? YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT, MAGGOT?
THE TRUTH IS YOU'VE LOST AN EXPENSIVE PIECE OF LEGION-ISSUE EQUIPMENT. THAT SUIT IS GOING TO COME OUT OF YOUR PAY, AND YOU WILL REMAIN IN THIS MAN'S COHORT UNTIL YOU ARE FIVE HUNDRED AND TEN YEARS OLD, WHICH IS THE NUMBER OF YEARS IT WILL TAKE FOR YOU TO PAY FOR A PLATED LAMELLAR BREASTPLATE YOU HAVE LOST!!!
REPORT TO THE ARMORY AND HAVE A NEW SUIT ISSUED TO YOU, THEN REPORT BACK TO ME!! DISMISSED!!!

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
So you're the new replacement....

YOU ARE OUT OF UNIFORM LEGIONARY! WHERE IS YOUR LAMELLAR ARMOR?!
DON'T HAVE ANY...? YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT, MAGGOT?
THE TRUTH IS YOU'VE LOST AN EXPENSIVE PIECE OF LEGION-ISSUE EQUIPMENT. THAT SUIT IS GOING TO COME OUT OF YOUR PAY, AND YOU WILL REMAIN IN THIS MAN'S COHORT UNTIL YOU ARE FIVE HUNDRED AND TEN YEARS OLD, WHICH IS THE NUMBER OF YEARS IT WILL TAKE FOR YOU TO PAY FOR A PLATED LAMELLAR BREASTPLATE YOU HAVE LOST!!!
REPORT TO THE ARMORY AND HAVE A NEW SUIT ISSUED TO YOU, THEN REPORT BACK TO ME!! DISMISSED!!!
;-;

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
Give Laic word via letter and I’ll have him start recruiting

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Post-poning this! Might make it a weekly thing of military games! Poster addition coming soon!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Those who are interested in coming, please remember to take the poll so I know which day to host it! I will announce the results by Wednesday!