Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Moderate} Olive's Birthday Party [Private]

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic

Several cards like the one above are being sent to a variety of individuals and houses, detailing a gathering/party for little Olive's seventh birthday. The message below accompanies such cards;

Deer [Recipient]. pleas come to My berthday party. they're will Be floweers and cake. also my bunny Polka. the parti will Be in my garden at Linilee Linlea. I hope You come pleas.
-Olive

3PM EST on Sunday, December 11th
Event is Moderate because Linlea is moderate, but remember that this is a 7 year old little paralyzed girl's birthday party. :^)

The letter has been sent to the following people;
House Fuvur, in Sarandu. blargtheawesome
House Shink'maho Cukie1
All residents of Linlea are welcome.
Olive made one for Tzemik but had nowhere to send it, so she stored it under her pillow. Michcat
She made one for Cloud, but again... Nowhere to send it to... The Living Ghost
RANGERS. If they could find somewhere to send it to. (West Portway, Storms Landing)
Jydorr TurtlePrada

If I forgot you, poke me. Or else I purposely left you out bc olive hates you.

Anyone previously banished from Grafjell/Linlea is very unwelcome. Also the wisp that crippled olive. Elz

solus Estes241

Last edited:

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
to clarify: yes i did make that beautiful art.

and olive's heart will be broken if nobody comes.

MrMine

Lord of Altera
Awww, the invite is so cute! I really want Carlos to come and give her a big hug, but we've never met, so I'll just cri OOC.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Awww, the invite is so cute! I really want Carlos to come and give her a big hug, but we've never met, so I'll just cri OOC.
*whisper*

carlos can come if he brings presents

How does December 11th (next Sunday) at 3PM EST sound for people?