Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Moderate} [Village] Skiadro - The bridge town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitochondria

Lord of Altera
Skiadro has been abandonned for far too long, and it's buildings have collapsed...
[OOC : The town no longer exist, and only ruins remains!]

{Moderate} - - - You may roleplay with aggression however murder if caught will lead to ic banishment from the town

---
2014-05-12_19.16.10.png
---

{Skiadro} This town is an oddity to the south. Travel west a day from Azerport, settled in the valleys deep in the lands.

As you step into the valley a strong chilling wind blows through, heading south it carries a thick mist in the bottom. As you look about you find a set of pillars, following them upwards you see a... bridge?. A traveler walks the path up the hill, hearing them you look and follow them to this strange settlement

---
To join:
IGN:
Character name:
Character's Profession:
To prevent metagaming I would prefer you either have a reason to visit or contact me on mckl_crazyfish or xXKittycatGurlXx
Housing:

To acquire a home you must fill out the form for residence. You may rent a room at the inn, this comes with temporary town permissions and a small chest. The homes here are humble and few, however at some point in the future we are planning to expand into the hills.

---
THE RULES:
1. Murder is strictly prohibited. While this is moderate if caught murdering another you will be banished

2. Theft is prohibited. Depending on the severity of the crime your character may receive missing digits or simplybanishment

3. Stick to the theme of the town. e.g. There are strong winds, do not stand deliberatly on the edge, being caught doing this will result in a fun roll.

4. going inactive without notice for over 1 month will add your items to the town build supply

5. DO NOT MINE THE MINES!

6. Respect other members, and follow ALL the rules.

Mayor:
Danielle Steelfist
Current Wealth: 0 Arunes currently in the vault
X: 8240
Y: 120
Z: 11696
Population:

2 confirmed- Most others are yet to be accounted for
Link to location on map:
... How do?
Daily Tax Rate: 100r
Cheapest Plot Cost:
Biggest Plot Cost: 700

Description / Introduction:
Skiadro, a town built upon the blood sweat and tears of two men, has stood for many years. In this time, the inhabitants to the settlement left until it was only 1 man remaining, the one who had built it. A majority of the town fell into mystery, however, a young caparii arived there one fateful day, and said Elderly man passed on the ownership and trials to this child.
Screenshots:
2014-05-12_19.16.27.png 2014-05-12_19.16.16.png 2014-05-12_19.16.10.png

Residents:

Danielle steelfist in Steelfist Mannor

Last edited by a moderator:

Helios

Legend of Altera
Oh my.... This is very creative and quite inspiring. Are you the builder? If so, bravo to you. If not, bravo to whoever did! ( Take the bravos anyways... I have a whole room of them and they didn't sell as I expected )

Bitochondria

Lord of Altera
Oh my.... This is very creative and quite inspiring. Are you the builder? If so, bravo to you. If not, bravo to whoever did! ( Take the bravos anyways... I have a whole room of them and they didn't sell as I expected )
:) I'm not the builder, the credit goes to the previous owner @duncaniax

Status
Not open for further replies.