Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Modern-Age Character Theme Songs

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
...... I was going to use the same song. ;-;
by definition LoTR and GoT soundtracks would count as modern songs.
I've taken a liking to this song, somewhat fits Dayter.
Well... That would have been another one for me, but turns out you took it. It's awesome... when I heard it at the end of Dishonored I just stopped for a moment with a teary eye and thought "Dayum... I'll marry its creators!"
Ironically I completed Dishonored around the same time I started playing Albareth~ >.>

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
*Disclaimer*
Most may find some words and actions described in these songs disturbing or inappropriate

Cameron:
He refused to be beat around

Rowan:
Thought life was easy and kind then it all crashed down around him when he was apparently, but not actually, orphaned

Ingvar Jnr.:
Wanted revenge for what happened to his family

Ingvar Snr.:
He kept trying to find his son.

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
*disclaimer*
Most may find some words and actions described in these songs disturbing or inappropriate

Astrid Before Amnesia:
Wanted to just live life and not be distracted

Astrid After Amnesia:
Was amazed at what she had gained before she had lost her memory

had to do 2 posts cause of media limits per post

Well I have a new character now so
Asuin RedWalker:

He thinks he is very tough and is the best basicly

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Rahas teaches not to bow before self proclaimed greatness, and though Alteran religion may not be real, I wholly agree... And I don't like Eminem.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Ooooooh, let's do this.*Cracks knuckles*

Audric:

Zalen:

Generally, seeing that I've had Audric for...a good amount of time(And because Rygan is the 'bestest' cousin ever) I have many for him, and only one for Zalen xD

*Edit* Some of these aren't just the songs(For example, "This is war" is red vs. blue) I just like some kind of visual for some of the songs I listen to, one of them being that song in particular~