Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Money money moneeeeyyy!

Jesseygirl:D

Settling in Altera
So I saw the server has a vote to gain money option! Of course I'll vote everyday! But! I wanted to challenge my self!

I am going to give the money I earn from voting to my lovely Jack! But but but how will I buy stuff? I want to earn all of my spending money from role play alone! If that means I have to do random jobs or quests then so be it! I'm sure Jack loves this idea already :D but what do the lovely people of the forums think? Let me know in the comments!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
So I saw the server has a vote to gain money option! Of course I'll vote everyday! But! I wanted to challenge my self!

I am going to give the money I earn from voting to my lovely Jack! But but but how will I buy stuff? I want to earn all of my spending money from role play alone! If that means I have to do random jobs or quests then so be it! I'm sure Jack loves this idea already :D but what do the lovely people of the forums think? Let me know in the comments!
I think that's certainly an interesting idea, I'd do the same thing but not many people go to a blacksmith for stuff XD or if they do, roy's last on their list :,D

Settling in Altera
I think that's certainly an interesting idea, I'd do the same thing but not many people go to a blacksmith for stuff XD or if they do, roy's last on their list :,D

Have you tried making anything other then weapons? Carpenters and builders need tools, Jewelers need base rings and necklaces to put jewels in, Brewers need iron bands for their barrels, apparently there are cannons so that's quite a bit of metal working right there!

Or is it not that role play intense here?

With all that extra work the abs... Abs for days...

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Have you tried making anything other then weapons? Carpenters and builders need tools, Jewelers need base rings and necklaces to put jewels in, Brewers need iron bands for their barrels, apparently there are cannons so that's quite a bit of metal working right there!

Or is it not that role play intense here?

With all that extra work the abs... Abs for days...
Oh he makes all that stuff... People just come to him for armor and weapons XD

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Idea! Hire a few elves/human women. Fur bikini's. Big signs that they are holding. And a big sale! BOOM insta moneyies! Right? Is that how it works?

You madman. Anyway, it could work. Alot of people get their money from strictly rp work.

Settling in Altera
Shoot, do what you think will work yo

I have this idea rolling around on a sea of moving emotion... Like a ship tossing on the ocean.

*sighs* only a few of you will get that reference but really I have this idea involving a donkey. A bear. A fire. Silk. /cold/ soup and a bare chested blacksmith *cough cough* CyberChaosV2

I REALIZED I MESSED UP THE LYRICS IM SO SORRY

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
I have this idea rolling around on a sea of moving emotion... Like a ship tossing on the ocean.

*sighs* only a few of you will get that reference but really I have this idea involving a donkey. A bear. A fire. Silk. /cold/ soup and a bare chested blacksmith *cough cough* CyberChaosV2
'Fraid, I dont get the reference, but I can say that you already know I've got work soon what with Lovestride

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
People become 'nobles' all the time IC and start cities without really even having money IC except from backstory. I think that this is a great idea.

Settling in Altera
'Fraid, I dont get the reference, but I can say that you already know I've got work soon what with Lovestride
ITS PROPER MUSIC THATS WHAT IT IS!

And yes! Lovestride! (you HAVE to say it like that from now on!) how much does a small attic room cost in Lovestride!

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
ITS PROPER MUSIC THATS WHAT IT IS!

And yes! Lovestride! (you HAVE to say it like that from now on!) how much does a small attic room cost in Lovestride!
Rn? We're working on getting people settled OOCly and regions to pop up before we throw out housing pricing.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Okay! Also where do I find musical instruments? Lute/flute/drum/bagpipes etc!
Generally, people have simply brought them in backstory, a lot of people have had them made (or made) them in masterful quality in shops. Yes, Lovestride is going to have a music shop I can confirm this 100%.