Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Monty Python

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
This thread... My friend, you are amazing! I love Monty Python as it is the quintessence of the good old British black comedy which is slowly meeting its creator as new generations forget about comedy and are slowly sucked into the worthless loophole of crappy fart jokes and internet... I am astonished that Monty Python is still so popular and am very happy by that. Let's face it, who hasn't heard of the killer rabbit... Or the migrating coconuts! (Don't forget the Galaxy song :D)

D

Deleted member 61

This thread... My friend, you are amazing! I love Monty Python as it is the quintessence of the good old British black comedy which is slowly meeting its creator as new generations forget about comedy and are slowly sucked into the worthless loophole of crappy fart jokes and internet... I am astonished that Monty Python is still so popular and am very happy by that. Let's face it, who hasn't heard of the killer rabbit... Or the migrating coconuts! (Don't forget the Galaxy song :D)
Wow, thanks! There's more to come, not only from me but hopefully from other fans out there in the community! :)
Oh, and by the way, killah bunneh :3 (contains mild language and moderate levels of violence)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Let us not forget what that lead up to! The greatest weapon in gaming industry (ranging from Worms all the way to Fallout)

The Holy Hand Grenade!

D

Deleted member 61

And who could forget, the all time favourite... Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life! Never fails to cheer me up. :)
(one lil' bit of moderately strong language)

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I absolutely love that song. It's really brilliant.
I also liked the way they preformed that at Graham Chapman's funeral to say goodbye

D

Deleted member 61

The PFJ! :p
(all of them contain strong language)
'You'd have to really hate the Romans to join the PFJ!' I love how he says that in the clip xD
and of course, what have the Romans ever done for us?