Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mooniepie_'s Whitelist Application [ Approved - Mara ]

Mooniepie

Villager
Pronouns
She/Her
Mooniepie_
Mooniepie_
Mooniepie_'s Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Mooniepie_

Country & Timezone: UTC +1

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Powergaming is when your character seems to be completely immune to any and all attacks and negative things that are thrown at them. They do not possess any flaws and appear to be way too powerful. An example for this would be taking control of the roleplay and simply ignoring and/or taking away the other player's ability to roleplay. This could for example be done by roleplaying out the other character's reaction through your own emote. Metagaming on the other hand means taking OOC knowledge and using it to your own advantage while roleplaying your character. An example for this would be finding out that another character was going to try and betray your character and using that knowledge to make your character act accordingly. Your own character had no ways of knowing about the betrayal, however, you still decided to use what you have learnt OOC in character.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello! My name is Moonie and I am very excited to apply here! I really enjoy fantasy as a whole and I'm a big fan of video games. I like to draw and write in my freetime and really enjoy reading. I'm really fond of learning new things and I can't wait to learn more about the lore on the server!

Referral: I decided to join this place together with my community. One of the people there suggested it!

{Character Section}
Character Name: Rozenn Stoneshield

Race: Dwarf

Appearance: Rozenn has long, curly, red hair and grey eyes. Her skin is rather pale and covered in freckles. She is about 4'8 ft. tall and seems to be wearing a long, flowy, green dress with several layers under it. Her beard is rather unnoticable and she tries to keep it short.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png
Written Test (Min: 400 words): Rozenn is the oldest child of the Stoneshield family line. Her mother had always been the most important figure in her life as she took care of Rozenn most of the time and made sure to teach her everything she knew, even after her health started to decline drastically. She taught her how to read and write and for that Rozenn has always been thankful. She wouldn't be the person she is now without her mother's help. Her father also played a rather big role in her childhood. He always made sure that the family was doing well and that even after her mother's health started declining, that she and her brother were taken care of. She respects him endlessly for everything he has done and for the things he sacrificed for their little family. Rozenn originally comes from another continent, her parents being the ones to take her and her younger brother to Alterna. However, Rozeen is unaware what caused them to leave as she does not remember much of the time that she spent there. It was very difficult for her to adapt to the new continent at first and the people that lived there. What made matters worse was that both of her parents suddenly fell ill and she and her brother lost them to the disease shortly after. It took her a while to get over their death and it was hard for her to comprehend what had happened. She didn't understand what caused and she felt lost and confused by what had happened. In response, she turned to poetry and art, anything that would be able to distract her. After a while she learnt about Sallana and found comfort in her worship. It felt like the goddess was able to give her a purpose again and she was finally able to deal with the death of her parents even if it had been hard in the beginning. As Rozenn grew older, her interests started to grow aswell. She liked everything that she was able to express herself through. She started painting and quite enjoyed it, even if she was not that great at it and made sure to focus on her brother. Rozenn wants nothing more than to live a happy and peaceful life. She wants to open her own little winery when she gets the chance to and keep her brother and the family, that she might have in the future, safe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.