Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mortal Online

Will you play it while it takes that much of space?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Already have it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sky_demon

Lord of Altera
Hello there :)

So I started playing this awesome MMO which is like runescape+skyrim. It has quite nice graphics, and most of oldshool gamers will love it.

The most important thing is that its first person sandbox MMO, not just MMO, but first person, and sandbox! It has huge viarity of skills into which you can get really deep. It has only one world(or server i should say), and I can say that it is perfect for role playing.

While being game with bunch of skills, you can't be master of everything like in runescape. You can only take patch of few skills or only one if you want to be great at it, or just be skilled at bunch of skills but be poor at them.

To learn stuff you have to practice or buy books to study. Game has pretty long day/night time cycle, not like minecraft which lasts 15min or something. In this game it takes i think 4hours for full cycle of day.. maybe, i dont know lol, but i checked that 1min in game takes around 15s in real life so.. Amm... nvm.. Just check stuff right here http://www.mortalonlinemap.info/ and put mouse cursor where it says in-game time at top left of map. (even this map inst made by game makers)

And by talking about map, we have great distances, and pretty stunning terrain. In addition to that to feel more medieval ish feeling we don't have maps in game where you see stuff like in GPS or someting lol.

And now back to character. You have a great customisetion of weapons, foods, armor, shields, and stuff like that. While this game has some glitches, all this viarity of stuff compensates them. I wont get too much into this because my brain still cant handle it. For example you can take few kinds of wood, use one as main material, one as frame, and one as something something, choose how much of which you want to use which rises or reduses durability of shield or any other thing, then you can name it, and finily craft it. Food? You can kill some pigs, go to food vendor, buy butter, salt, spices or any kind of stuff, and just cook it. You can do what ever you want. Get some beans, water, cook it, and eat your tasteless "wth is this" soup.

Ill add some screenshots if you people want. Well I guess you're bored of my crappy english, and pointless lines, so i think ill just make short list of what you can do in game, but i wont list everything because its too much.
  • resting for regaining health
  • sleeping, for lowering your tiredness which disables you from long sprinting
  • building house
  • opening/joining guild
  • building guild's keep, and watch towers
  • (3 dots above are expensive, and heavily time taking lol so dont think that you will do that instantly)
  • custom equipment
  • equipment for mount
  • different mount types
  • have any animal/monster as pet
  • (above requires skill to do that by your self or just buy from someone)
  • use what ever you want of you just can afford to buy it or make it (mounts,equipment)
  • cities protected by guards (no guards, no safety)
  • make career of your skill
  • start siege on enemy guild keep
  • control territory or even city
  • hardcore game (sooner or later you will lose your hardworked stuff so if you're weak person, don't play)
  • free game, but you can subscribe it monthly for new skill thieving, and more levels while for free players skills are limited to 60 while you can train them higher(100max).
  • deep skills (you have to learn a lot from books, or doing that skill to max it out. for example while being butcher, you need to learn about certain animal to have bigger gain from it which would be zoology skill, and its too deep for me to explain everything. while talking about skill i havent scrached surface.)
  • amm... cant come up with more because my head hurt from all the content that this game gives for you to enjoy... just check lets plays.

http://www.mortalonline.com/
~Warning!~
Game takes quite a while to download so you might want to start downloading it in morning or in evening so you can leave your pc on. Thats what stops most of people from playing it, so because of this we don't get a lot of crazy children who troll around lol. After you download and run setup, and after it finishes itll have 24.7GB... ya quite a lot, but worth of waiting. What i did was just left my laptop through night, and, havent noticed how long it tuck.

While registering to website itll ask for few personal details, but its just in case you want to subscribe. For other people it wont be showen, or used anywhere.

Write PM for me if you already play and want to add to friend list or if ill be online (you wont know, but from time to time randomly try lol. better would be pm me in this web) hit F and type in Jereride, and hit add.

Some screenshots from expirienced player.http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/threads/screenshot-collection-since-release.76414/