Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mount and Blade

Cromwell152

Loyal Servant of Altera
Has anyone out there ever heard of or tried this game? i have for a while and its a great game just seems no one knows about it lol

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
It's clunky but the combat is extremely enjoyable. Some of the mods available really add to the game, but the vanilla game outside combat is pretty poor.

It's worth buying if you can get it cheap, I actually prefer it single player as online multiplayer is laggy and full of idiots. I also prefered the original M&B to any of the more recent versions, they have improved graphics engines though.

Cromwell152

Loyal Servant of Altera
Single player is much more fun, i personal wish they would take the single player and turn that into the multilayer, haveing a world set up as it is with multiple players as lords would make for an awesome game.

Cromwell152

Loyal Servant of Altera
Still, have 6 people even, the map is big enough each can rule an empire, or they can band up and take over the world. you dont need that many people for it to work great

shizzel2442

Loyal Servant of Altera
Which is you're (all of you) favorite Mount and Blade? Original, Warband, Or With Fire and Sword?
I personally love Warband because of its extensive and amazing mod database, but Fire and Sword is taking up all of my time, cuz' its campaign is nice

Cromwell152

Loyal Servant of Altera
I have to go with fire and sword, because i like the addition of guns, it adds more strategy for me at least. plus all the mods from warband work on fire and sword lol

shizzel2442

Loyal Servant of Altera
I have to go with fire and sword, because i like the addition of guns, it adds more strategy for me at least. plus all the mods from warband work on fire and sword lol
The think I absolutely hate with wfs is the fact that everything so damn over-priced! It takes forever to gain enough money for decent weapons and armour

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
warbands is mine but probably only because I've not played fire and sword. There is one gun in warbands its a pistol and can kill enemys with sheilds and through walls.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
tried the demo on steam. it is one of the few game si hafe actually enjoyed a lot

Nyto

Legend of Altera
No offense but.. :3 ... I think the game looks ridiculous... I think I have Mount & Blade. I hated it. The graphics are a big deterrent. I love Skyrim, as you can kill countless people. Conquer land, castles, raid, get married etc etc...

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
A. you do a lot in it like you do in skyrim and you can acctually fight on horseback
B. the graphics should NEVER matter. it is the game play that is important
C. dont necro old threads

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
No offense but.. :3 ... I think the game looks ridiculous... I think I have Mount & Blade. I hated it. The graphics are a big deterrent. I love Skyrim, as you can kill countless people. Conquer land, castles, raid, get married etc etc...
The sound effects and mechanics of combat in M&B are miles ahead of Skyrim which is shocking when you consider how old M&B is and that the original was created by two people in their spare time.

Nyto

Legend of Altera
A. you do a lot in it like you do in skyrim and you can acctually fight on horseback
B. the graphics should NEVER matter. it is the game play that is important
C. dont necro old threads
"C. dont necro old threads"

Why not?