Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Mountain Settlement] Praelidium {Moderate Region}

Delta_61251

Lord of Altera
Settlement Name: Praelidium
Mayor: Rebecca Lynn Ursae
Current Wealth: Poor
X: 5600
Y: 90
Z: 2500
Population: 6
Daily Tax Rate: TBD
Cheapest Plot Cost: TBD
Biggest Plot Cost: TBD

Description / Introduction:
A small town under construction with big ambitions, Praelidium is the planned capitol of the Ursae House, which is also under development. It is set in a valley with a mountain ringing the town, making an excellent natural wall against the harsh winds and below zero temperatures. This is not to say the town isn't colder than ice and windy. The high altitude, temperatures, and nearly constant wind is enough to kill anyone not properly prepared for the journey into the town. However, this is why this spot was chosen; to ward off any prospective invaders.

Praelidium is a safe haven in a harsh environment where freedom of religion is quite literal. No god within the Pantheon is banned from the town, though it is planned to have Theodra be the main praised deity, as she will be House Ursae's patron deity. They also hope to be free from the politics and tyrant rule of the southern empires, being in such a remote and desolate location.

Screenshots:
2015-04-27_09.17.58.png 2015-04-27_09.18.08.png 2015-04-27_09.18.19.png 2015-04-27_09.18.53.png 2015-04-27_09.19.08.png 2015-04-27_09.19.16.png

Residents:
Rebecca Lynn Ursae + 3 child
Mavus Stonestead

Solomon C. Hatt

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

temple of Shalerana

Work done recently still much more to finishes and final touches to do to add more detail.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Updated screenshots still a massive work in progress been held up due to work restraints for the past few months.

give you the scope of what i been digging out so it all can continue and i can check off the inside of the main fort digging is finnaly almost complete.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
The outside of the fortress as you can tell is goign threw a slight makeover and upgrade to add more layer to it all. Wil be around alot more now that work is startign to die down and be alot more available for rp in stormhold and in prae.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
http://imgur.com/a/HPUqT

I consolidated a update on the pictures to the town into a single album, as well as a few pics at the beginning of a design I made for a graveyard and shrine circle that i plan to incorporate into the town.The shrine goign to be the center part of the large Shallerana shrine im building

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
While workers were digging the new expansion to the temple of Shallerana they broke threw a large area, after adding more supports to the area they further cleared away and revealed a large temple to shallerana a roaring waterfall and forest seemingly preserved.Who had built it why was it here who knows it is a mystery.