Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Moving Towns Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
OK Updates made on map. Toma, your coords for Frostwood are same as Windvale. I adjusted them a bit on the map to 14100, 2864

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Could we ask for towns owners to not port inactive cities ?...
(or at least ask them to think twice / more if needed before deciding to port them over ?)
I know they are good for flattering the ego of the builders / owners, but we're here to have a world that feels alive, not an empty deserted one as we currently have...

On some other matter, could I ask for claiming a spot on the map ? :)
Town Name: none yet
Mayors: ptiber
Plots: none yet :D
New World Coordinates: x:11800 z:6700
Other: would like to claim just the small "island" between the two river branchs

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
Eisenfaust is active. Frostwood watch is FrostGuardian's that he spent months working to get enough money to buy so i'm sure he wants it ported over. Whiterock is a great build that will be linked to the new stormhold. Toma wants his motte brought over.

NiNi

MooCat
Town Name: Eisenfaust
Mayors: Tomahawk777
Plots: 84
Population: 12
New World Coordinates: x: 13163; z:3483
Other: Castle in the plains, easy job
Gahhhh Why is lonmar putting a town right next to where i was going to build one -.-

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
They are identical. Just make sure you use the ones at bottom left of the map which change when you move your mouse
Yes but since you don't get, as bode said, the coordinates youa ctually need they can distort the place you want; In my case the coords Map to MC are almost 50 blocks off.

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Yes but since you don't get, as bode said, the coordinates youa ctually need they can distort the place you want; In my case the coords Map to MC are almost 50 blocks off.
I can't say I've had a problem. I can zoom in and put my mouse over a block, get its coords and walk to it in the real map without error.

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
Town Name: Stormhold
Mayors: Dracoboy2
Plots: 450
Population: 10
New World Coordinates: x:14208; z: 4234
Other: We will be starting again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.