Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

mucusBONES and DaphneRose ban appeal [Resolved- Unbanned]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Hello~

This is Micahel, otherwise known as Raindes, Fiona, Harmony, Melody, and many others.
After an engaging rp session today, I found myself suddenly banned!
There was no warning prior to this, nor did the ban message provide any clarity for the reasoning.
I reached out to a member of the mod team to find out what had occurred, and during this time the Excessive Violence thread was created.
I was told I was banned for excessive and using alts to dodge consequences.
I admit Fiona has been exceedingly violent, so I shall tackle the subject of using alts to dodge consequences of rp.

I have two minecraft accounts, both of which are whitelisted for play on this server.
I generally only play on one or the other account at any given time - due to the fact that I can only concentrate on 1 character at a time.
On my alternate account I have a character by the name of Harmony, she is a bartender at the Naught.
I started playing her when Fiona died, about a week and a half ago. I did start her AFTER my other character was in the revival queue. I am more than willing to admit this.
I am aware that people are allowed to play temporary characters, or alts, while they wait for their character to be revived. I was not aware I was not allowed to start my other character during this time.
I did not know that it would appear I was dodging consequences by letting the mucusBONES account sit, with no character actions, and by using my alternate account to start my alternate character.
In short: I'm sorry if it was giving the impression I was playing my other character to avoid consequences.

Now, the subject of excessive violence.
I am guilty of letting Fiona be excessively violent, I am not going to point to other violent characters, or other violent acts. I fully and completely accept the consequences of playing a violent character, though I wish the rules had been posted BEFORE my ban.

If the ban is lifted I shall no longer play the Fiona character, due to her excessive violence and forced permadeath.

I would like to continue playing Harmony, and I would like to create a new character to play on my mucusBONES account.

Also: I would like to apologize to any player or character who has been affected by my character's actions. I hope I have not offended anyone.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Yep, you're good, all I wanted to see was an acknowledgement of things, that the serial-killery excessive violence was just too much.

Unbanning now. (It doesn't seem like ban reasons are given to players anymore. This was just a ban-till-appeal.)

[I tend to use the ban system as a way to execute a much more blatant warning, and very rarely does the first go exceed more than an hour while someone makes the appeal.]

Status
Not open for further replies.