Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Murdoc Marr-Engem Black

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.

Under the bludgeonings of fate,
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horrors of the Infinite,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

Invictus, By Charlie Rose.
muscleguy2.png
rsz_chibiearthguy.png

Murdoc Marr Engem Black.
Name: Murdoc
Full Titles: The Gourmet, Grand Marshall.
Nickname/Alias: Murdy. Murd. Murdoc. Murr.

murdoc_by_flyingdingo78900-d83ihxo.jpg
14089.jpg

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Earthspawn
Social Status: Grand Marshall Of the Marrian Military
Sexuality: Most Certainly Heterosexual
Height: 7'3
Weight: 323 pounds, roughly
Date of Birth: roughly 2196
Date of Death: Not today
Homeland: The Deserts of the south-west.
Current Home: Azerport

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: Murdoc is a large brutish creature, His very body shaped like it was cut out from the earth itself, the shoulders are not entirely rounded, and neither is his back, causing significant problems if standing up for an extended period of time.

Hair: Murdoc has hardly any hair, around the center area of his head he had grown long strands, he has a ponytail hanging from the back of his head that is tied by a red ribbon.
It is likely the only hair that will ever grow.
In terms of facial hair, none seems to grow, or if not then unbearably slowly.

Eyes: His eyes are that of brown, however a wolf has blinded his right eye, causing it to tun a light cyanish blue due to major blindness, he can still see from it, though wil extreme difficulty, and nothing more then silhouettes.

Skin: Avocato Skin Green.

Identifying Marks: The red bandanna holding his ponytail together, the scar on his right eye, his Engem tatoos and the 2 Tattoos of she who is beyond names on the top of his hands.

Appearance: Murdoc is very gruff, He has many scars and symbols that cover his face, and is not exactly Handsome in any shape way or form in that regard, He looks like someone who has seem Much, and lived through it only to come out stronger then before. Though age is seeming to set in these days.

Clothing: Murdoc tends to wear nothing but linen pants casually, while for battle he wears his suit of Arcturian Steel Plate, Built for him and himself only.

Weaponry: Murdoc tends to carry a variety of weapons he uses, depending on the day. Normally he would use His Arming Sword "Lightsbane", and his Sectum Shield "Defender"

He also carries around a gladius for close quarters combat, as it is a stabbing weapon. not a single dagger on his body.

Prized Possessions: He cares not for bobbles or toys.

Hygiene: Murdoc takes it unto himself to clean twice a day, and if you would approach him close enough to smell, he would smell faintly like the sea.

Voice:

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: Murdoc is Extremely physically fit, he can survive in the harsh wilderness with relative ease, and is extremely powerful and versatile in terms of raw Muscle Strength.

Murdoc is a self-trained chef, allowing him to have quite the cooking skill, and his years of making new dishes always helps out.

Murdoc has an aura of intimidation about him, for better or worse, Due to his brutish and rough structure of his body.

Fears: Corruption Itself, and all the abominations is brings.

Weaknesses: his age causes many problems for him, back pains to memory loss, it all depends on his day to day health.

Intelligence: Murdoc is a highly intelligent Earthspawn, learning things through Years of living, and how to control the very blood lust that is inside him, however with his older age things are a bit more difficult, as he becomes forgetful and a little dumbfounded by some things.

Languages: Murdoc has fluent conversation in: Elvish, Earkzian, Fae, Common, Engem and all Arcturian Dialects not mentioned.

Murdoc has all but forgotten : what little of verba he knew,Mok'yra

Profession: Murdoc stands as one of the strongest warriors and men in Altera, however his age is eroding him little by little, making things harder each and every day for him, but he still is nothing to be toyed with.
-------------------------------------------------------

Psychological:
O
verall: Very Bad.

Mental Disorders: Murdoc has SEVERE shellshock [PTSD], causing him to freak out if triggered or alone with his own thoughts for too long.
Emotional Stability: Murdoc has seen terrible things that would break a normal man, but Murdoc is able to hod himself together..if only barely.
Mental Stability: Murdoc is sane, and is very much not insane, though as he grows wearier with age, this wanes slightly.
Memory: Rotted and old, due to his growing age.
Calming Down: Murdoc does not simply calm down.
Sleep: Sleeps maybe 3-4 hours per night, nightmares and terrors galore, making it little to no use.

▽△Social:▽△
O
verall: Good.

Speaking: he speaks fluently and is fairly good, strictly well taught by his parents.
Languages: Common, Elven, all arcturian dialects, engem and earkzian.
Making new friends: wot is a friend, if not a brother in arms?
Trustworthiness: He is Honorable, and will die by that code, You can trust him if he gives you his word, for he does not go back on it.
Defusing hostile situations: Nope, everyone ignores him even though hes kinda intimidating..but yeh.
Winning arguments: I wish.
Lying: does not lie, for his honor forbids it.
Romantic encounters: Depends.

▽△Education:▽△
O
verall: 7/10

Can Read/Write?: In common, earkizian and Elven, fluently.
Nobility: A knight, One of extreme Renown.
Etiquette: lol.
Warfare: Murdoc's life has been engulfed in war since he can remember, and he has chosen to embrace it, thus he stands a testimony to determination of warriors and generals everywhere.
Mathematics: Is okay, but much rather not do it.
History: Knows much.
Science: wot.
Medicine and Anatomy: Murdoc knows basic field work, for a cut or an arrow.
Agriculture: was a farmer for 15 years.
The Arts (art history): lolk
Music: Lullabys and tunes of old, Mostly Earkzian..
Religion: Murdoc's life has been engulfed in war since he can remember, and he has chosen to embrace it, and he has embraced what he believe is his one true god, crusade, the god of war.

Fighting:
O
verall: One of the best.

Hand-to-Hand Combat: Murdoc is a master of hand to hand combat, he can boast that he could beat even the strongest men in altera with this ability, considering he is among them in rank.
Bows and Crossbows: Murdoc knows how to shoot and reload a crossbow, but thats about it.
Dodging Attacks: Murdoc is quick on his feet in terms of pivoting and turning, but he is slow to actually /walk/. therefor he normally just takes it.
Crafting:
O
verall: 2/10

Sewing: I wish
Gardening: was a farmer for 15 years.
Stone carving: has improved slightly, but still sucks.
Painting: wot.
Sculpture: Can't.
Clay: wat.
Stone: Survival
Wood: Survival
Metal smith: can throw things into fire.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Protective and calm, but when he is angry, he is Angry.

Religion or Cults: The Trinity Of Might

Alignment: Lawful Neutral.

Short Term Goals: Fight.

Long term Goals: Rebuild The Holy City.

TRIVIA:

Favourite...

Place: Azerport

Pastime: Cooking

Food: Everything he makes

Drink: Makorath Rum.

Colour: he doesn't have a favorite.

Animal: he loves them all~

Least Favourite...
Place: Sundown Isle

Pastime: Patrolling

Food: Slop

Drink: swamp water

Colour: purple

Animal: N/A

Theme Song:

RELATIONS: Bromance: Tubs~
Loves: Rose.

Loved: [Family, Kyna. Rebecca. Meena. Allindra. His 7 Sons. Violet And Dorothy.]
Still has feelings for: Jade, Nera, Verona.

Trusted: Tybalt. Emporer Barthelemy. Storm. all his kids. Allindra. Arcturus.
Alanna. Elrowen. Taphina. Galdor. Elmond.

Respected: Bishop Samuel, Tybalt, Arcturus, Scardrac, Emeric. Emporer Barthelemy. Alanna, Anastasia. Verona.
Brogan. Storm. Landir. Vaeril. Fronte. Drake. Galdor. Padragin. Elmond.

Befriended: Lokhan. Mila. Urg. Brogan. Chalkan. Sayd. Darius. Salheira. Elfa. Galdor. Alanna. Landir. Lucius Artorius. Emeric. Emporer Barthelemy. [Vaeril his new favorite person] Allindra. Alanna, Anastasia. Wulfe.
Galdor. Padragin. Taphina.

BESTIEST: Alanna.

Liked: Nera, Scardrac, Allindra, Ergon, Blunthoof. Brogan. Chalkan. Sayd. Darius. Storm. Kyna, Iteraldi, Idon. Aracena. Emporer Barthelemy. Allindra.
Anastasia. Alanna. Eira. Wulfe. Galdor. Taphina. Nyhillis. Elmond.

Neutral: Mila. Rebecca. [different one] and all not mentioned.

Oh, you're a thing: Din "The Runt"

Unsure of: Mila, Aracena, Arendan. Fronte, Saelihn, Illthilior. Nyhillis.

Wary of: Tzemik, Sheila.

Afraid of: -

Disliked: Heathens, Specifically Sankera. Elias, Peter Hallon, Eimar Chrisholm.

Hated: Lysander Black, Rihya. Robert Senatoor. Roran Campion. Sankera.

Misses: Astrid Black, Violet and Dorothy.

BACKSTORY: [its been so long and im still too lazy, huh.]

INSPIRATIONS: WOW, and LOTR

My in-game name is: kyle1322

If I am forgetting you just yell.

In Depth Relations [for real 100% important folks for Murd, because I cant even try to do every one of them.]:

@Tybalt Tybalt: My brother in arms, We have been fighting together since the days of Arcturus, and we have both mastered the art of war, our bond is stronger then steel itself..and we have work to do.

@Firegirl Rose: Much has happened between us and will take time to heal, this I know. The wound has recovered mostly, and I have chosen that there is no one Id rather spend my life with.

@Landem Iteraldi: One Of the Sweetest people I know, I vowed to both you and Illthilior that I would defend you to the death, and prevent you from experiencing the horrors of this world...and beyond.

@Fraser028 Galdor: "The Golden Legate" an old friend indeed, we have fought side by side against the rebellion, and saw the refitting of the turien empire into what it was at its very peak of power, A shame those days have passed, Now I will need you again old friend, and together we shall be able to defeat our enemies once more, Under a different banner, this time.

@samsam223 Elrowen: In the short time we have known each other you have proven to be a trustworthy ally, and a loyal friend. I care not from whom you worship, but those hunting you will be met with steel, for you are one of us now. And we leave no soldier behind.

@ApothecaryFairy Verona: We can still be friends, and I shall enjoy my Company with you, though it will not be the same anymore.

@Taphina Taphina: An elf girl, who has much on her plate. She has only recently become associated with the civilized world, and made new friends. She is a guard now, and has integrated quite well inside of Marr, I have high hopes for the Elf and her future.

@MokiPC Lysander: You KILLED her, everything she did was YOUR fault. if you had never even EXISTED, this world would be a much better place, Its just a shame I didn't get to kill you myself...And maybe she would still be alive..

@Smurf Astrid: My first failure, one I can never release. I failed her and her wishes, I couldn't even save Leigha, or get her to know the truth..I should have known Lysander would be your death..but I was blind..Blind indeed..

@Jade Arrow Jade/Alice: *sigh*..I don't even know where to begin with our history, you showed me first how to speak and learn, to control my anger, you alone gave me the chance to change, and I thank you for it. it made me what I am today..

@Tomato150 *insert tomato pun*​

Attachments

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
*most favourite heaten pokes* you miss some water

Also on your senpai
993731_10204040480205144_4552465164192307506_n.jpg

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
"king" is not really a good word, however Dera'Ko is ceremonial, But the true highst rank in the Earthspawn is war chief.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Whooooo~~~
I like my spot

And now I can finally link a murdoc char profile in my relations

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Updated a tad, making a chronicle of what has been happening to him, and will add more in time. Tired, Sleep now, will fix stuff in the Morn.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Btw, Tybalt has been saying he sent Murdoc with a Vohort to Jaer Morhen to take care of bandits hiding out there, and the Cohort never returned.

Tell me if I need to change that bit

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Btw, Tybalt has been saying he sent Murdoc with a Vohort to Jaer Morhen to take care of bandits hiding out there, and the Cohort never returned.

Tell me if I need to change that bit
oh I know, I based it off that, they are all dead, or captured, Murdoc managed to escape by the thick of his teeth :p