Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

matyio

The original mute
yes bubbles i will be doing that for now,and halfmad i know it takes the spirit away from the game i was talking with people on TS and one person understand what i been trying to say it was a accideient in a way for i know i did bad but before i did not know it was considered x-raying and matyio i think you should reread for really all you typed went out the other eyeball and there is no additude from typing if you heard me in TS you would hear me beening pretty chill for i know my chances are slim cause i told the truth like a good person should and it can be confusing for someone who does not know the story like me and others but thank you for your hosbiality of agreeing with james,and halfmad i know that is what minecraft is about whati s next what is the next block and i am going to be extra careful and be accidient prone to this if i get back in and again i am sorry for this mistake and for cubey is right for it is a big enemy and am deeply sorry for falling to this and doing so
You do realise I was saying that as an outside observer right? I wasn't on ts with you do I didn't hear how "chill" you were about it. You are wrong about their being no attitude from writing, it's why people like to read stories. And also, just because I warned you about attitude you instantly think of me as stupid or something along those lines? I warned you because the people who can unban generally aren't in on the story or how chill you were, so to some that would have been seen as a bit of attitude, it wasn't anything that would stop you from being unbanned, but my warning was so you didn't say anything that could.

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
LONE learn to read correctly just a ps
Actually it looked to me like you said Royo had told you before you were banned, but if you were meaning he said after you got banned you should'a mentioned it. Cos he kinda cant tell you if your banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.