Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixOf2009

Villager
Ok, I admit, I put the water and lava stream in Lighty's tavern. It was stupid and a dumb thing to do, I know that, and I won't do that to anyone again, I promise that. You can permanently ban me if I do that in someone else's place again. I realize that it's an annoying and stupid thing to do, wouldn't like it if someone did it to me. Worse part is that I didn't really had a good reason... I know: stupid.
But I heard someone talk about a whole in his tavern before I got banned, and I swear to notch, or god or whatever, that I did not do! Figured the cobblestone could easily be removed, but actually demolishing stuff from others would be the worst. Believe me when I say that I'm not that bad.
Once again, I'm really sorry about the whole lava and water stream thing, but I stand by my word, I didn't steal/demolish Lighty's stuff.

C

Cubey

Why did you grief this without thinking? You did not follow the rules nor ToC! Why did builder set tnt to bloew someone's house up? Don't join Queen Grief's team.

Phil-Sidgen

Loyal Servant of Altera
no you didnt blow the hole in the wall mrbuilder was banned shortley after you. however i still dont understand why you decided to place lava in his house this still counts as griefing

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
I know somtimes I act like a jerk and I dont mean to I just come across as one,If you had a decent reason to do this I would of forgave you and said sorry,But you even admit you dont have a "good" reason?Well maybe its better than you thought so please can I hear it after all I may be able to forgive you? I would also like to know if builder was your acomplaice (Maybe you where helping him?) because I can understand maybe the lava/water thing may of been a funny joke wich wasnt so funny but TNT thats abit of a deliberate grief right?

PhoenixOf2009

Villager
Look, I know it sounds very, very stupid, and it is really idiotic, but I didn't have a real reason. Lighty might say it was because he ''fired'' me, but that's not true. Supposedly, I was an employee of his, but it was in the very beginning when I didn't had any permissions to do anything, like nothing at all within HR. I ''left'' the job the next day (in real life) and started looking for another job.
And I don't know why builder blew up the wall, we didn't work together or something like that, I swear! I was just being stupid and childish. But I really am sorry for what I did, and I will apologize to Lighty, if you let me back (though he will probably hate me for a very long time, for good reasons).

PhoenixOf2009

Villager
I know somtimes I act like a jerk and I dont mean to I just come across as one,If you had a decent reason to do this I would of forgave you and said sorry,But you even admit you dont have a "good" reason?Well maybe its better than you thought so please can I hear it after all I may be able to forgive you? I would also like to know if builder was your acomplaice (Maybe you where helping him?) because I can understand maybe the lava/water thing may of been a funny joke wich wasnt so funny but TNT thats abit of a deliberate grief right?
I don't hate you man, and it sounds sooo stupid I know that, but I thought it would be best to come clean. So I'm telling the whole truth, which is that I didn't had a good reason. Maybe stress from school and work stuff, but it's not something that happened between us. I don't have anything against you. And I didn't work together with that builder guy. Like I said, stealing or demolishing would go too far in my opinion, I'm not that bad, I swear. I just hope you don't hate me too much, and just know that I didn't make a hole in your house :s

PhoenixOf2009

Villager

And by the way, never seen you act like a jerk, not towards me at least...

Phil-Sidgen

Loyal Servant of Altera
the question still remains as to why you didnt report the hole in the house? as you placed the lava after builder blew up the tnt

PhoenixOf2009

Villager
Like I said, someone was talking about a hole before I was banned, but I didn't see any hole. The lava I put there prevented me from going further into the tavern. It turned the water into cobblestone which blocked my way.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
I think he deserves a permaban of 2 months. Because he really is sorry (i think). So if he really learned from it he can have one more LAST chance in my opinion

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I think he deserves a permaban of 2 months. Because he really is sorry (i think). So if he really learned from it he can have one more LAST chance in my opinion
Please do notpost in appeals where you are not directly part of it.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Trying vto be nice and helpfull and no ones actaully being nicevto me. Why are all admins grumpy last few days

Matto225

The White Mage
Trying vto be nice and helpfull and no ones actaully being nicevto me. Why are all admins grumpy last few days
Bow, it's a rule that if your not an Admin/Mod/not involved in the situation you shouldnt post really. This is your second post in ban appeals recently to my knowledge that your not involved in.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Im sorry but im just helping the admins here and if i do something good no one cares. And if i call for help admins dont help me so im feeling just. Yes not fine with the admin teamvright now and just still wana help

Phil-Sidgen

Loyal Servant of Altera
i am fairley acitve so you know and i may not reply to some posts for a while true, however that is beccause i might be deciding what to do and disscussing it with other members of the admin team. bowduim you really dont need to reply to these we will and do take care of these things

Magikgod

I think I might like it here
Stop accusing me of being with this ban i didnt even know of what happened here. I never saw him do anything. I didnt place Tnt. When I saw the game say he was banned i was in my home in heavens reach fixing up the creepy basement.

C

Cubey

You didnt place a tnt on? Hawkeye says you placed it. Did your brother placed and set tnt to blow? -.-

EDITED: I mean builder not phoenix2009, *confused at both appeals*

Phil-Sidgen

Loyal Servant of Altera
now i think you seem generaly sorry, i would like to hear what lighty would like since it was his inn/house you placed it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.