Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxingKangaroo

Villager
I was recently banned for X-Raying. I would like to prove my innocence but I have no sufficient evidence.

So I was mining for about five hours yesterday at Y:10 which I find is a great level to find diamonds,
I mine by using 1x1 tunnels, I do mine straight to diamond because it's a 1x1 tunnel, You're bound to. I spend 8 hours a day on this server, I wouldn't throw all that time away by x-raying.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Davy was the one that banned you, you will have to wait until he replies for some answers.

One thing I will say though is it is very rare our admin team bans someone who wasn't xraying. We have had plenty of people deny xraying until we provide them with evidence at which point they admit they did it. So with that in mind, I'm going to be nice and give you one chance to admit to it before Davy posts his evidence. You won't be unbanned for admitting it, but your ban may not be permanent. Just something to think about :)

BoxingKangaroo

Villager
Thank you for replying so quickly but I will stick to my innocence , If you want to check to see if I wasn't X-Raying, I have hundreds of tunnels in the Oak Biome in EF, I'm not sure if Davy jumped to the conclusion because I had about 75 diamonds (including tools) I would love to see some evidence,

BoxingKangaroo

Villager
Just putting this out there, If you actually check some tunnels, And there happens to be diamond very close too my tunnels, If I had used X-Ray wouldn't I have mined it?

BoxingKangaroo

Villager
I have a right to appeal, Don't bring your past experiences with everyone denying it into this.
Isn't that basically the point of an appeal , To say I didn't X-Ray and give sufficient evidence by both sides. All I have is a hypothetical answer....

BoxingKangaroo

Villager
I'll say this, I am a co-leader of a successful guild. I have many friends on this server , I wouldn't throw all that away to get virtual diamonds using X-Ray.

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
The evidences:
You mined straight down to a lapis and a diamond veins

Right after that, you turned right, left, then right again to find these diamonds right behind stone..

And another time here where you clean up some diamonds behind stone..

(the tunnel finishes right there)

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
And again

This one is quite funny: (that cobble piece was placed by him.. wasn't included in the rollback preview radius)

One side note SWAT.. leving some veins around your tunnels, and mining legit at times is a common way people who cheat use to avoid being caught. But still, as you can see.. the evidences are pretty clear to me.

BoxingKangaroo

Villager
I mine tunnels randomly that was all pure luck, Believe it or not I don't use X-Ray. I hate doing appeals because I always stay banned, If you try mine tunnels like I do and in a irregular pattern, You'll easily find diamond straight away, Try it. I also ask that you unban me, I love this server or atleast temp ban me for two months.

Matto225

The White Mage
I'm sorry for replying here, since I'm not a part of this ban, but kangaroo, many people say that "I have irregular mining patterns, don't ban me".
Is there any other proof you have that you did not x-ray? If not, then I don't think that saying you mine in a different way can be suitable proof.
why do people always say "I know i'm not meant to, but-" Just please don't comment in the first place, your input is appreciated but please don't post ;_;

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Listen, there's noo way that could be luck! Do you really think you can fool people by saying that you mined randomly and had a ton of luck? Steel also gave you the chance to admit it but no: you have to keep on lying.
You mined straight down to diamond and there are other suspicious mining in your tunnels, your random tunnels..There is no way that could have been done legit. Belive me it's really obvious.. you mined legit for a long while but then you x-rayed.. there's a very noticeable difference from your old tunnels and the ones where you clearly x-rayed.

BoxingKangaroo

Villager
How dare you call me a lier. I have never X-Rayed, You are mistaken. I will agree it does look like I was X-Raying though.
As soon as I came on this server, I knew this would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.