Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matto225

The White Mage
Sorry, we have a system. We account for players having flukes, random bouts of luck or just some niggling gut instinct when it comes to mining (particularly with diamonds), but when they cross a certain number of "lucky breaks" in a certain space of time, then we seriously investigate you for x-ray.

Either your the (un)luckiest miner thre ever was, or your an x-rayer. Either way, we have to take the executive descion in the end, and I believe from the mood of people's postings that the ban stands. Anyone wants to say otherwise, go ahead.

Edit: Whoops, posting same time as Steel

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Sorry, we have a system. We account for players having flukes, random bouts of luck or just some niggling gut instinct when it comes to mining (particularly with diamonds), but when they cross a certain number of "lucky breaks" in a certain space of time, then we seriously investigate you for x-ray.

Either your the (un)luckiest miner thre ever was, or your an x-rayer. Either way, we have to take the executive descion in the end, and I believe from the mood of people's postings that the ban stands. Anyone wants to say otherwise, go ahead.

Edit: Whoops, posting same time as Steel
Silly matto :p

Status
Not open for further replies.