Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My application! [Approved - JustShadow]

Anyone want some pie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. Your Minecraft username:
Battle_jacx
2. Age:
3. Gender:
Male

4. Country:
Scotland (the country of haggis and skirts for men)

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I have and will follow it closely.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
The term roleplay mean's a lot to me. It is living in an alternation world living out someone else's life as if it was our won. Being someone and doing things that you would never do in real life. I feel that roleplay is a amazing thing just to forget ab out your life and fill in the role fo someone more exiting!

I have many roleplaying experiences i have been on a few minecraft roleplay servers but have also played on games such as "divinity" and as a dungeons and dragons player I'm very familiar with roleplay.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hi! My real life name's Jack and spend most of my time on computers witch and enjoy learning how to program (Html, Java c++- however I'm not very good at it). Sports have never really appealed to me- Wii bowling is about as active as I get! I would describe myself as good at taking charge and a good leader (a.k.a very,very bossy). I'm very imagination and spend most of my time coming up with new stories in mythical fantasy worlds such as this! I'm going to be honest when I say I may have slight OCD issues as in if something is half cobble half brick I will hunt down and kill its maker (Jokes but I do like things to be "perfect" ). I like to play game's which make me think-not brain rotting games like COD I prefer constructive games and point and click adventure games (Monkey island for the win!). I also like dungeons and dragons like stated in question 6 and my game play style in mist games is based on that. For the next section i have prepared a story to describe myself-
Minecraft and me-the early years-
It was love at first sight the nerdy D&D player took imediatley to this sandbox game. He knew this was it- he played non-stop and wished for the next update, then he played some more. And then- some more. There was a slight peroid when he cheated on his beloved the game that had stolen his hear was "terraria" but its 2d graphics just couldnt mach up with minecraft's glourious 3d. This gamer has played minecraft for at least 2 years now and will never (probubly) stop. He has just found a server to recreate an amazing rpg experice and hopes to spend much time with beloved on it.

LOL ;)

8. If you have examples of your work' please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Sorry I don't often take pictures but I can tell you that i make lot's of skins and my buildings are quite good. I am an mod/admin on 2 servers and do most of the building on both of those.

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Not really I feel i have shared evreything with you guys (for once) I'm out of things to say!
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Obviously it would give some players unfair advantages and would ruin the fun of the server I know from being mod/admin on 2 how terrible it is and frown upon people who use "black magic"/hacks.
11. How did you find out about our server?
By using minecraft server list
12. Have you voted for us?
No but i will¬!
Thank you for reading and i hope to join you ingame some time!
;)

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Great application. I was ready to approve you, but you seem to have missed out the last two questions. Please rectify this :)

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Welcome to Altera!
Most players when they log on want to jump in and get established/build before they do anything else. In Hollow World players must first find a town before they can build. You may join a town by asking the mayor or assistant mayor to add you. You can view all the information about a town by typing /town [townname] .

Please visit this link. It will help you choose a town.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/altera-census.43/

Lastly, please, PLEASE!!! make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it!!! We have a 0 tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal. You have been warned.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence. Hollowworld does not permit the use of shared Minecraft accounts and the account you use to apply here is your responsibility. Keep your password safe and DO NOT share your account with ANY third party. You have been warned.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
Lovely app, when you join im sure you'll be wanting to join a town!
when you feel you're ready to immerse yourself into a life of community you will find there are so many choices! Dont join the first town, look at them all, make an informed and committed decision that you will feel content with in the long run! Look here for all the info!
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/altera-census.43/