Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My Application - Chaojimbo [Approved - Sally]

chaojimbo

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:

My minecraft username is chaojimbo (Pronounced Chow-Jimbo.)

2. Age:

I am fifteen and a half years old.

3. Gender:

Biologically male; although I prefer to label myself as androgynous, or an "in-between" or "neither" gender due to the fact that I just don't care anymore. I will respond to either pronoun.

4. Country:

I live in the United States of America.

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes I have.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

a) How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general.

I'm fine with it. I have many friends that roleplay many different things around me; whether it be "Furry" roleplay, medieval roleplay, or "Warrior Cats" (book series) roleplay.

b) Do you have any experience roleplaying? For example playing popular role playing games such as Fable, Runescape and World of Warcraft.

I play Fable, Runescape, Elder Scrolls, and even got even into Maplestory a few years back. I guess those were my starts. I have small experience with actual roleplaying. I know how to do it, but I have only a little amount of hands-on action with it.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hello there. My name is Jeremy/Chaojimbo (pronounced Chow-Jimbo), but you can just call me Jer or Chao for short. I am a fifteen year old high-schooler who favors a career in graphic design. I have a lot of skill with video editing due to the fact that I have been doing it since I was ten. I also have been trying to become a musician (pianist). I tend to have an extremely logical personality and it's fairly hard to make me mad. (Trust me.) I try to make friends with anyone I feel isn't intimidating enough. I'm open and fun to chat to. :3

Video games have been something I have been into since I was a small child. RPG games usually stay in my top favorites and I personally prefer them over first person shooter games.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I created this:

a long time ago, back in 1.2 BETA. It was created without mods (I was given the fly-mod halfway during the project) or item spawning. Sheep were our main source of wool, and all of the wool dying was legit. The sheep were SPAWNED to satisfy the amount of needs we had.

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I am not much into Minecraft anymore. Alec197 is my friend and a user on the server that wants me to join this server.

My computer is from 2005. I have Optifine turn everything down to the lowest settings. My gaming rig isn't much of a gaming rig anymore.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Since the question states it, then obviously, yes; I realize "black-magic" is not allowed.

11. How did you find out about our server?

Through Skype from my friend Alec197.

12. Have you voted for us?

Not yet, since I have not tried out the server. The server will get a vote if it deserves it when I have logged in.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Great application :D I'll approve you and while I assume Alec has told you about the server, you can check out the wiki or search here on the forums for anything you need to know.