Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

my application for whitelisting [Approved - Itzzaboy]

sir T JOWNZ

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:TJownz
2. Your real name:Ben Snelling
3. Age:15
4. Gender:male
5. Country:U.K.(Northern Ireland)
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?i really enjoy roleplay servers personally hollowworld is the best one ive ever been on or seen avaliable in mcsl or planetminecraft

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
hello in ben or as you know me as tjownz. I love minecraft, I love medival games and I love roleplay thats why hollow world appeals to me. I enjoy playing computer games eg. the elderscrolls games, world of warcraft, anno and guildwars. I also play on xbox360 creative games like halo reach and shootemups e.g cod ,battlefeild and gears of war.I enjoy java coding and play hockey in school (im not part of a country team).I enjoy playing minecraft because of the amazing creations i see people build i enjoy watching youtube videos mainly minecrafters my favourites are fyre uk,the yogscast,captainsparklez,sethbling and the syndicate project.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.i made this on thesyndicateprojects minecraft world

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?I really want to rejoin the server i have been on before plus i have both skype and teamspeak

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?Yes

12. How did you find out about our server?
i found out about it from the mcslhollowworld (2).jpg

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
i tried to but it says the sites down on my pc

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
More on question 7 and 8 is necesarry.
You ought to know how this works, as you have been here before.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
You seemed sincerely sorry when you spoke to me about it, so I'm going to go ahead and approve it.

If I see even I slight whiff of a re-offence though, it'll be a perm ban, I hope this is clear.

welcome back.

sir T JOWNZ

Loyal Servant of Altera
You seemed sincerely sorry when you spoke to me about it, so I'm going to go ahead and approve it.

If I see even I slight whiff of a re-offence though, it'll be a perm ban, I hope this is clear.

welcome back.
its clear but im still banned?