Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Myo, the Ghostly Priestess.

Sierra

I think I might like it here
Name: Terra Dawn

Nickname/Alias: Priestess Myo, Myo.

Race: Half human, half ghost

Height: 5'2

Weight: 49 kg - 108 lbs

Hair: Light auburn.

Eyes: Blue

Skin: Clear complexion, faded white a little.

Identifying Marks: Ghostly pale and sometimes looks faded. Still tangible due to human side of her and most recognize her as a human due to this.

Appearance: She runs from battle with humans most of the time, she can't fly even though she's half ghost and loathes participating in social events. Myo is extremely helpful to her allies, and will do almost any task that someone asks of her. (She also loves books and art)

Strengths: Bakes a mean cake, being polite.

Weaknesses and fears: Bugs.

Religion and cults: The lady in gray.

Profession: Gehenna's Priestess of the lady in gray.

Backstory: "When I was a little girl, I was just like any other stereotypical nobleman's daughter." I said quietly fidgeting with the cloth of my armor. I had no idea why I had agreed to answer these people's questions, but I would have to be nice to stay out of public eye.
"I was treated well and got whatever I wanted," I paused and inhaled deeply not looking into the eyes of the people questioning me, "but that all ended when I had wanted to run away with a peasant to escape my fate." I smiled sadly at the memory of one of my best friends and looked at my feet as I remembered the sad past. Someone coughed, my eyes flickered from face to face staring at me impatiently and figured I should continue my story.
"My mother had taken me to the market one day for my 8th birthday to go shopping and bake a cake together (it was definitely a first for her. She was always busy and that was probably the last time we had ever hung out) and that's where I had met the boy. While my mother was shopping the boy had motioned towards me. I snuck away from my mother and followed the boy into a large park. We climbed trees and looked at the clouds. It was the happiest day of my life." I laughed quietly to myself, reminiscing and continued on.
"My mother had finally finished shopping and I heard her calling from the edge of the park. I told the boy that I would be returning to my estate and the boy didn't even look shocked that I was from a noble house. We both thought nothing of the difference in power and we started hanging out every day for 9 years. All of that time we had planned to run away together to go on adventures and never be trapped by our positions of power in that town and trapped to take over our families titles and jobs. We were both scared of leaving our families but we were decided on it. My parents had apparently caught wind of our plans and instead of just separating us they murdered the one person I could not live without on my 17th birthday. So, I left my family in the night and I was to leave forever and never see my family again," I took another deep breath, looking away from the faces staring at me and returning my gaze to the ground, "I went to tell my friend's parents I was leaving.. I was too scared to tell them of their son's death. Then I left to live our dreams that my parents had made sure of my friend never seeing." At this point the people around me had seemed like nothing more than noise that I had gotten tired of and I needed to get away from there. I smiled a fake smile and backed up a little and turned. "I have to go, now. It was nice talking to you all." I walked out of the tavern and sped away quickly. I fled from that city. The next day I would be heading outside of the towns to survive on my own and never look back at these people that just wouldn't ever understand. As she walked down the roads of the noisy town she stumbled upon. . . (to be continued)