Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~Nakam Art~

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
Don't mind the poor quality.. Started drawing out my future Nakam character (who is still in the works). This is the progress I've made so far, and is only a fraction completed.

dacoutts

Lord of Altera
Looks good! Here they are (except Sajek since I didn't know what colour his clothes were :S) I coloured in Tai anyway since I ran out of things to do while I was at my grandma's house xD

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I stuck the picture of Akla next to the one of Tai... :Dimage.jpg

ThadTheDinger

Loyal Servant of Altera
:O Lovely. Of course, not at all inspired by the antagonist of Lord Brocktree right? *wink wink*
A very nice piece of art.

mineturtletrap

Lord of Altera
i've looked at all the pictures- they're amazing, but i was wondering what programs you guys use for graphic art 'cause i'm interested in having a go

dacoutts

Lord of Altera
image.jpg

Just a very random sketch of Akela's mother Sijai Tjali I did at school in my diary..

Sorry for the bad quality photo.. I'm too lazy to start up the scanner >_>

ThadTheDinger

Loyal Servant of Altera
Right! A challenge issued to all kitty-centrics out there!

I'm currently dreaming up a new 'Kat called Gyuri, who will be at the stage of a fifteen year old if he were human.
I have a really rough sketch, and while I'm working on touching up and colouring, I'd like to see if anyone can make him look better than I can! Because everyone else in this thread is more creative than I am ._.

The motive for this is not only to get a nice looking character (mwahaha) but to get this thread a bit of activity.

Consider the challenge issued!
-Thad the Brobdingnagian Gentleman!image.jpg

as a side nore, please ignore the lacing on the breeches, im really bad at it xC