Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nakam Race Removed

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
But what about a player decided raace.. With no story.. Only mystic about it.. Such as the Elementals. People are dying to find out about them, and that's really really fun, I can tell from experience ^w^

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Tis really weird because everybody that's been an active longtime player (IE, not left and expected to get the same character back on return) I'm usually fine coming and talking with me about the rules for legacy characters - ie - been played since before things were turned off and we find ways to make the existing character still work so long as nobody complains about legitimate problems.
I would just be fine with the knowledge he could be adrift somewhere ^.^

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
But what about a player decided raace.. With no story.. Only mystic about it.. Such as the Elementals. People are dying to find out about them, and that's really really fun, I can tell from experience ^w^
Race entries 8 and 9 (High fantasy options)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Doesn't change the fact they were the first race to get removed, and not, as stated in the original post the Nakam

It was my intention to say that in the terms of, "The Nakam are the first race to be removed [in this fashion]". If you really want to get into specifics, as outlined above, there have been scores of races "removed". However, the Nakam happen to be the first affected by the "Extinction" contingency.

They kinda were.. What I know is, that we were told, that Syrien would not continue as a race. NOT that no new Syriens could be made. That's not it :I
And I had already planned a way to get my character over to the new world. ^-^;
They weren't "removed", the players simply stopped playing as them, as has been explained.
Also the removals are in reference to RECENT discussion. If you want to pedantic about it, then technically the Demons, the Half-Dragons, the Orphan-Assassin race and dozens of other user-created races were removed before the Syrien.

It was more a giant miscommunication between the then-loredudes and then-syrien-loremasters... Lots of hard feelings went around and no chances were given to explain potential plans. Someone leaked it was planned for the Syrien to be removed, the loremasters decided to up and tell the entire Syrien population they just needed to stop playing their characters before any communication could be had or alternative ideas be made clear. Again, it was a very regretful turn of events.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Hey erh Naelwyn, if I were to make an RPG based on Hollowworld, would you get annoyed if I brought back the extinct races? Just a random question :heart: