Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nakam Race Removed

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Perhaps there could be a server wide campaign for the search of Nakam? Like, they could organize an expedition and something scary awaits them...
Why don't you organize an expedition to find out why Verbali is no longer trading? Would your character be aware of this?
Feel absolutely free to contact me with any and all investigation.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
What trade would the kitties bring in in the first place would be the question. Trade of resources like food can be replaced extremely easily, and suppliers wouldn't even have to look too far.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Oddly enough, I am currently writing a paper about Japan gaining and cutting off most of its tradeing and its effects on Japanese art in the Edo period and beyond when it was forced to open back up.

But yeah, tradeing and stuff >.>

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
What trade would the kitties bring in in the first place would be the question. Trade of resources like food can be replaced extremely easily, and suppliers wouldn't even have to look too far.
Precious ores, lapis, Verbali craftsmanwork, your general easily-replaced resources.

If fact, I doubt any characters could notice! :D

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
When they all go extinct we will notice
As Polo said, news travelled very slowly back in Medieval times. They didn't have the Internet, or even a decent postal service, back then.
Also huge events such as the extinction of an entire race, that would be the kind of news nobody would believe if they heard it from one person.
It would take years before anybody realized that "hey, that crazy guy at the inn was right!"

Teeke

Lord of Altera
As someone who frequents the inn I can say no one has said anything of the sort. And frankly I've seen an increase in their numbers. I highly doubt they are extinct.

Huehuehue

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345

Why don't you organize an expedition to find out why Verbali is no longer trading? Would your character be aware of this?
Feel absolutely free to contact me with any and all investigation.
My character is one who travels land and as such knows some things. I am a terrible organizer of events as my timezone is different than others, and nobody quite knows me to actually participate in any of my events :(

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Even the Ex-Syrien players have accepted it >.>
Somewhat :3

Last edited:

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
What even happened to them? Last I remember, there were at least four actives Syrien, and then suddenly they just *poofed* out of here.