Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Naktine Whitelist Application [Approved - AbsentUser]

Naktine

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: Naktine (Alts: VintageSneeze, AntiqueCough, pznn)

Country & Timezone: UK

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is making use of information you only know on an OOC level IC, giving characters knowledge they should not have. Powergaming is treating your character as more powerful than they should be, trying to get an advantage by using loopholes in rules/mechanics, or not allowing other players to play their characters in response to what you're doing.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm Nak and I study theatre design in uni. I've been doing MCRP for 2-3 years now. Outside of rp I do a lot of fiber crafts like sewing and crochet, with a strong interest in historical fashion. I collect red cross guidebooks. My favorite places to be are airports.

Referral: HayHai

{Character Section}
Character Name: Ignatia Kay

Race: Human

Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, brown skin. Dresses in earthy tones largely made of linens and cottons. Outdoors in slightly colder temperatures, she wears a thin wool coat. Many belts and pouches to hold her various trinkets. Athletic and muscular, she has some tattoos along her arms.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
Lunchtime in the Kay home. At the table for four sits Papa and little Hedwig eating their meals in silence, with one more plate beside Hedwig, untouched. All is calm until the front door behind Papa swings open, and Ignatia bolts through.

“Ignatia!” The two at the table shout, one in frustration, the other in joy.

“Can’t stay! Got to go meet someone!” she calls as she barges into the side room, rummaging through their belongings and hiding something away in a pouch.

“It had better not be a boy… You know you and—”

“—Simon are meant to be getting engaged,” Ignatia says over him, knowing the words that were to come from his mouth as she returns to the main room. “Won’t you be happy to hear I’m visiting him?”

“Are you?”

“No, Papa. Only teasing. I’ll be back before dark!” Ignatia says and bolts out the door.

“Ignat—oh… Hedwig, you are to be nothing like your sister when you’re older, is that understood?”

“Ignatia’s neat,” Hedwig says helpfully, right as the door slams open again, causing Papa to nearly fall out of his chair.

“Sorry Papa! Just remembered something!” Ignatia returns and promptly goes to the kitchen, selecting a frying pan from its hook.

“What could you possibly need that for?!” protests Papa, “And would you please stop slamming the door, you’ll take it off its hinges.”

“Sorry Papa, if I do, you know I’ll fix it.” The question of the frying pan goes intentionally ignored.

“Ignatia cooking?” Asks Hedwig softly.

“Got it in one, sis. Excellent work.” She gives her little sister a playful wink, then once again bolts out, closing the door behind her.

In the house, the only sound is the scraping of fork on plate and soft giggling from Hedwig, until less than a minute later, the door once again swings wide open.

“Ignatia, enough! What has gotten into you?! What on earth have you forgotten this time?” Papa says, turning around in his chair to face his eldest daughter with a frustrated look.

“Only this,” Ignatia says, stepping closer with the frying pan tucked under her arm to kiss her papa on his balding head, then to step around the table and bestow the same gesture on her little sister. “Have a good afternoon the both of you, please. I’ll eat my plate when I get home, okay? Love you!”

“Ignatia…” begins Papa, softer.

“Can’t talk now, Papa, I really am running late.” She says, already returned to the threshold, shutting the door.

“For what?” he asks desperately, though the answer he gets is not from the daughter he hoped.

With hands raised in celebration over her head, Hedwig calls out triumphantly, “Adventure!”

Attachments

AbsentUser

Legend of Altera
Hero
Retired Staff
AbsentUser
AbsentUser
Hero
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.