Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Naois, Templar of the fallen

DrususTheDumb

Settling in Altera
Name: Naois lues.
Nickname/Alias: Naois, half ear, scar.
Race: Elf.
Height: 5"5
Weight: Normal... for an elf
Hair: Long/Brown
Eyes: Gray
Skin: tanned.
Identifying Marks: Half of his right ear has been cut off, huge scars on his back, has a little finger bitten off and some scaring on his jaw.
Appearance: Slim elf with a fair few scars.
Strengths: A "fair" fighter with a sword,hiding
Weaknesses and fears: hates spiders, fears demons taking over, has a fear of heights and not the best fighter.
Religion and cults: Harateth and Shalherana
Profession: grave digger, cook and scribe.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Back story: When the demon hunters found the templar’s town they attacked, “The demon hunters have finally found us Naois” “What should we do Tala?” “The only thing back can do, fight back! Templar’s! These demon hunters think they can kill us all, we will show them how real warriors of the western kingdoms really fight!” “Are you ready Naois?” “As ready as I’ll ever be” “Good to hear,” “Templar’s! You have been down trodden you have been abandoned now it’s time to rise from the abyss time to show these dogs your bite! Now CHARGE!” “Charge, that’s the last thing I remember from that battle, when part of the tower fell on me I was knocked out cold, they must of thought I was dead or the couldn't see me under the rubble.
Scar stories: Back when he was 130 he was attacked by a group of humans who chopped off half of his ear trying to make him look more “human”.
When he was 145 the templar’s found a very powerful demon, it singled out Naois and slashed his back and bit off his little finger on his right hand.
The scaring on his jaw came from the rubble of tower that fell on him in the final battle.
Templar's back story: The Templar’s of the fallen are a group of people that believe that any evil creature or being can be turned back into the light of good, and even letting the turned person join them. But sadly for letting the turned join them most people think that the templar’s are evil even when they are not and are hunted by demon hunters.
Not all members are warriors or ex-demons a fair few are healers or farmers, Most member have other skills other from helping the turned, Naois is a skilled grave digger due to so many members dying.
The templar’s are known to live in ruins to hide from the demon hunters. The western kingdoms chapter has almost been destroyed, only Naois survived, thought it’s not known were he is, people think that he is going to try and restart the templar’s in a new land hoping that this time they won’t be killed off.

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
Solid character profile, though you may want to organize it and correct some grammatical errors (ex- Naois, Templar of the Fallen). Also, wouldn't Templar's be more like demon hunters, rather then purifiers? By nature they would be more inclined to ending a heretics life, rather then converting it.

DrususTheDumb

Settling in Altera
I have no clue how to change the title of the thread, plus i didn't see the error untill you said about it xD
Anyway yes i know fully what the Templar's would normaly be like, but i never said that this group were normal but they will kill if/when needed if the person is just to fallen then they will go for killing the person
EDIT: right i think i got the errors please say if there are anymore