Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

NationStates

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark Auras

On somebodys application I saw this and decided to give it a try..
http://www.nationstates.net
Its really quite fun. If any of you are interested, we could band together and make a large empire! Just post here and we can decide on a name for the main empire and you can all rule your individual ones :D

D

Dark Auras

I have a Power House Economy annnnd a World Benchmark in freedoms :D

D

Dark Auras

The Democratic Republic of Vallox Tor is a fledgling, socially progressive nation, notable for its complete lack of public education. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.

D: LEGION BE NICE TO YOUR PEOPLE > : O

D

Dark Auras

Also, if you'd like to be part of the Nation let me know ingame/on the forums and ill add you into the conversation that was made regarding it.
Thanks,
Tib.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Btw that response is totally unrealistic. Just because i said marijuana should be legal and we shldnt fund police (to keep taxes low) does NOT mean that the world goes to crap

D

Dark Auras

I dont think theres enough information to make a real response though.
Im just a bit concerned only 24% of your population dies of old age, 15% are murdered.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
people like to associate libertarians with anarchy.
They just dont realize that every single founding father of america was a libertarian.
The battle between federalists and anti federalits was really a battle between libertarians and super-libertarians. XD

D

Dark Auras

Join the Nation epik > : o Also yes this is a tad spammy thread which is why I keep all nation members in a private message where we can spam away ! :)

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
excellent Ill sell you all the war materiel you will need and effectively own you :D

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I'd, also, love to be a part of the nation.

Also~
The Dictatorship of New Basil Land is a fledgling, pleasant nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 5 million are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized government devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 22%, but much higher for the wealthy. A small private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Uranium Mining and Retail.
Crime is a problem. New Basil Land's national animal is the Dog, and its currency is the Herb.

Status
Not open for further replies.