Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

NationStates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Can I join the nation?

Oh and here's my thingy, since everyone else is doing it...

The Borderlands of Esterlake is a fledgling, devout nation, renowned for its burgeoning Raven population. Its hard-nosed, intelligent population of 5 million are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government concentrates mainly on Religion & Spirituality, although Law & Order and Education are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 33%, but much higher for the wealthy. A tiny private sector is led by the Cheese Exports industry, followed by Beef-Based Agriculture and Trout Farming.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force. Esterlake's national animal is the Raven, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Platnit.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
How did I not find this sooner *drool*
I'd like to be part of the Nation as well

The United Kingdom of Stalwartia is a fledgling, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 5 million are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Religion & Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 28%, but much higher for the wealthy. An almost nonexistent private sector is dominated by the Soda Sales industry.
Crime is moderate. Stalwartia's national animal is the Dwarf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Dwarficle.

Edit: Im laughing at these issues right now...
Stalwartia's TV soaps--famous around the region--have come under fire for their lack of ethnic diversity.
  1. "Every night my family and I sit down to watch 'The Brash and the Backstabbing'," says Renee Dovey. "But where are the Lilliputians like myself? Where are the Bigtopians? The Marche Noirians? People from those cultures can be just as brash and backstabbing, but we never see them on the screen. The government must act to remove this silent apartheid from our TV screens."
  2. "Those Lilliputians don't know how good they have it," says Buffy Chicago, spokesperson for the Tasmanians Against Ethnic Stereotyping. "Tasmanians are on television all the time, but always in crude, stereotypical roles. The answer is not to enforce ethnic quotas, but to award government prizes for the positive portrayal of minorities. That'll work better, and be cheaper, too."
  3. "The government should do what now?" says TV studio executive Abraham Neumann. "You've got to be kidding. We make soaps here, not documentaries. I should be able to put whichever characters I want into my shows. Quotas! Government prizes! God save me! Hasn't the government got anything better to do? Why don't they just back off and let society work out these things on its own?"

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I wish to join as well.

The Borderlands of REPCONN Aerospace is a fledgling, devout nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 5 million are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The small government juggles the competing demands of Religion & Spirituality, Law & Order, and Commerce. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 15%. A small but healthy private sector is led by the Soda Sales, Retail, and Information Technology industries.
Crime is a serious problem. REPCONN Aerospace's national animal is the Robots, and its currency is the Bottle Caps.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
The Fiefdom of Baronland is a fledgling, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning Eagle population. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 5 million have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 19%, but much higher for the wealthy. An almost nonexistent private sector is dominated by the Basket Weaving industry.
Crime is moderate, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Baronland's national animal is the Eagle, and its currency is the Trading Card.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I've got two nations and I've found the Hollow World region. Someone got a password for me?

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
The Empire of Zaerus is a fledgling, pleasant nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 5 million are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, moralistic government is effectively ruled by the Department of Law & Order, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Social Welfare receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 20%. A very small private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Gambling and Furniture Restoration.
Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Zaerus's national animal is the tapir, and its currency is the human head.

How do I join? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.