Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nayfen_94 - Application [Approved - OSirixO ]

Nathan Farren

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
Nayfen_94

2. Age:

3. Gender:
Male

4. Country:
Northern Ireland

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I have read the Tome of Citizenship.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I feel that roleplay is a great aspect to the server and have no hesitations taking part. I have used roleplay in the past but I don't remember what server. I have played Runescape and Skyrim which are excellent roleplaying games.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hey! My name is Nathan and I am 17 years old and live in Northern Ireland.
Currently studying in higher education and looking towards university. My hobbies would be any sport, using my laptop, minecraft or anything else to do with I.T. I'm here because I need a new experience in minecraft. I currently am on another server now, but I like to switch between servers now and again. I want to use this server because I heard it was a pretty good server and there is lots to do, which many servers lack nowadays. I like to listen to music, doesn't matter what genre, I'll listen to it. I usually go from rap to rock to house. I like to switch it up a bit/ My favourite movie (or ex-fav) would have to be Thor, and can't wait for The Avengers.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have made some great builds in my day but never using caputring software to record it or screenshot my work. I'm a great builder, I like to build large extravagant buildings, or just small, cosy homes.

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
Nothing really comes to mind but I am willing to obey rules, help out with others or help stop any griefing or spamming.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I am aware of X-rays, clients, spam bots or any other bannable mods and would never use them as every server I've been on have been a non-mod server. I will not break the rules by downloading or using any of the listed or obvious mods which have banishable offences.

11. How did you find out about our server?
My friend notified me about this server, told me it was neat and that I should apply. By the screenshots I have seen of HollowWorld I see no reason to not apply. I hope to be accepted and have fun.

12. Have you voted for us?
No, but willing to vote if accepted into the server.

Thanks for taking the time to view my application, I'd love to be accepted soon. :)
- Nathan