Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Need music for my House Party! :D

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
dracoboy2 you have opened my eyes to a new kind of music, and I thank you for that. Some serious beats in 'When a Fire Starts to Burn'

-K9

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
I saw that song live last weekend at a festival. I must say, it was one of the most intense moments of my life. Atmosphere, deep bass and the people around me- so great.

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
What festival were you at?

-K9

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
Latitude? It is pretty small in relative terms- about 30-50 thousand people. It was from Thursday to Monday.

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I like smaller festivals, you get to see some pretty sweet music and not many big names are there, it becomes music that takes a lot of work compared to some big names who rely on a huge team.

Where was it on?

-K9

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
It was in Suffolk. Yeah I go to another called V fest, which has way more mainstream large acts, and the "better" music. But latitude is so much better for so many reasons.

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Yeah, I know of V fest. I'd like to go to latitude, seems like a lot of fun. Glastonbury and Tomorrowland are the only 'big' festivals I would go to, Tomorrowland just seems like a while load of awesomeness.

-K9