Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Need Supplies

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I'm running quickly out of supplies as I build more and more of Queensport and I don't really feel like farming the sorrows for hours so I need supplies and am willing to pay top dollar for any that can be provided.

RN I'm mainly looking for Spruce Logs. Willing to pay 100r per stack or 6k per double chest or if someone can get me 3 double chests I'm willing to give 20k for the lot. I need as much as I can get (within reason) so I'll accept anything from multiple people.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Im starting to believe cukie has 50 double chests of every material...
Im also probably too late to start farming, not that I want money for QP things. xD

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Im starting to believe cukie has 50 double chests of every material...
Im also probably too late to start farming, not that I want money for QP things. xD
*cough* youre.. not wrong. But I still need to farm a bit of spruce

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Thanks to everyone for the plethora of spruce. I think we have a plenty to last us a good long while now. Will update thread if any more supplies become of need. :)