Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New flymod plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

To improve immersion in our world, to stop people from flyhacking and to stop complaints about admin abuse I have installed a new flymod plugin. This plugin is only for testing for now to see if we like it.

The commands for this new plugin are:
/flight toggle
/flight on
/flight list
/flight check [name]

Once flight is enabled, you can double tap space to fly. This will set you into creative mode flying. Now this isn't perfect flying, like zombe. But the good thing about this I can disable flying in the server properties, this will stop anyone from hacking and using any kind of speed or fly hacks. Also if we were to allow zombe flying people could still use speed hacks.

Flymod is meant only for building in the Northern Kingdoms(And the Exodus map). The speed is not necessary for anyone. The use of this plugin has been disabled in The Southern Wilds and Eastern Frontier(Eden).

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
To improve immersion in our world, to stop people from flyhacking and to stop complaints about admin abuse I have installed a new flymod plugin. This plugin is only for testing for now to see if we like it.

The commands for this new plugin are:
/flight toggle
/flight on
/flight list
/flight check [name]

Once flight is enabled, you can double tap space to fly. This will set you into creative mode flying. Now this isn't perfect flying, like zombe. But the good thing about this I can disable flying in the server properties, this will stop anyone from hacking and using any kind of speed or fly hacks. Also if we were to allow zombe flying people could still use speed hacks.

Flymod is meant only for building in the Northern Kingdoms(And the Exodus map). The speed is not necessary for anyone. The use of this plugin has been disabled in The Southern Wilds and Eastern Frontier(Eden).
im guessing this is automatic for mods and up?

Status
Not open for further replies.