Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New Hollowworld the gathering set poll

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I'll let this be going for two weeks, in this thread, feel free to post a faction, group, or just general theme for a Magic card set, or if you see one that you want to support, like /player love it! I'll keep track of the votes and current runners, so just stop by to see how things are going!

remember, there's two weeks, so get your posts in quick and they could get a lot of likes!

Current Running Sets are:

Children of Altera-3
Mages...Mages barely anywhere-7
Actually well thought out RP-3

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
magicians unite
power hungry peeps
tallest characters in altera
snakes of the server

SaddestDad

Lord of Altera
Edge deck, Full of the edgy doods on the server
And a special card that is labeled "Wenches and cake" Its doesn't do anything and it is immediately outdated when it comes out

SaddestDad

Lord of Altera
Okay I got a great idea that will blow everyone outta the water, You ready? Okay here goes. How about a Vinterhavn set (Im not self town promoting I swear)

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
do a henry cavill set

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
clicking play on that video is one of my life's many regrets

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
added current running sets, keep in mind that if you post multiple ideas in one post, i'm not gonna be able to tell what people want, so I'll just pick one of em XD

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
right! 6 days left in the poll, mages barely anywhere are taking the lead at 4 votes, with Children of Altera and Actually Decent RP both tying for 2nd with two votes...
and then there's everything else, including the dalek video technically speaking, with just a post ._.