Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New Player Application- Beka538 [Approved - Alaila]

Beka538

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Beka538
2. Age: 14
3. Gender: Female
4. Country: USA

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read the Tome of Citizenship. :)

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I like a lot of role play games, like for instance Runescape and Skyrim etc. Put it with Minecraft and it just makes it that much better :D

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hi, you can call me Beka. I haven't been playing Minecraft for a huge amount of time. I really like it and had the SP version for a long while before I could get the payed for version. I like to play lacrosse and play video games, along with a lot of fantasy/fiction reading. I am a freshman in high school. I am looking to getting a degree in veterinary medicine, primarily for large animals. I also like to play Runescape, which I have played for a long time. I have a lot of experience with clan or guild types of groups.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I don't have any. :p

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

When I started my account I put my birth year as 97 and it said I was too young, but i've seen that you need to be 13.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

I don't have any mods. :)

11. How did you find out about our server?

My boyfriend told me about the server. (Knight Xavier)

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
No but I sure could. :)

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Very nice. ^^ But I still must ask you to add at least 1 more sentence to add to question 7. We have an 8 sentence or more guideline, and it kinda gets on the mods' nerves when people don't put in at least 8 sentences. Other than that, very nice application. Hope to see ya around here soon. ^^

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Ok let me add one more. :)

Edit: There are already 8 sentences 0_o
...oh. Hehe. Sorry about that. My mistake. XD Anyway, your application is great. Sorry I didn't catch that 8th sentence. Don't worry, hopefully the mods will get to your app soon and accept ya. You'd make a nice addition to our community. ^^

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!

Beka538

Loyal Servant of Altera
Thanks! I'll be sure to behave. :D I've already read the rules, and i'll be sure to check out the guide.

Thanks again!