Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New Race - The Blue Elves

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
yup. blue elves.

They got stripes and tails and oh did I mention the hair noodles?

Last edited:

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry, this is in the wrong Forum Section, you should probably have posted it in Lore Suggestions. Closing.

Last edited:

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
APPLICATION
ign: Dr_Patriot
character name: Valackola BlueFace
personality: He is close to nature very much
skin colour: blue

pls accept my app I like new race very mucg

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
What happens if I was to use the hair noodles on Lapis or a blue rock?

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
What happens if I get my noodles caught in a ceiling fan? More importantly, what should I do afterward? I really need some help right now.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
What happens if I get my noodles caught in a ceiling fan? More importantly, what should I do afterward? I really need some help right now.
Same problem here, but my noodles are caught in my car door.. send help, my jeep is blue and I don't want little side-by-sides!

samsam223

Lord of Altera
If in a fan? You bloody scream like you've never screamed before- and I mean super high pitched- do after?... Well, your noodles will be upset and hide in your hair unless you can sing them with again. You need to boil then in bit water for several minutes- and then proceed to slide them in your mouth. Don't you dare chew, or you and they will again, scream.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
If in a fan? You bloody scream like you've never screamed before- and I mean super high pitched- do after?... Well, your noodles will be upset and hide in your hair unless you can sing them with again. You need to boil then in bit water for several minutes- and then proceed to slide them in your mouth. Don't you dare chew, or you and they will again, scream.
I dunno how I feel about this . .