Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark Auras

Unless Markisbeest decides to give up his little act, who would like to form a new region with a bit more organization and none of this crap? ~Tib.

spagbog

Lord of Altera
I certainly would. There should also be some sort of application for entering (or something along these lines) e.g.

Name of Nation:
Dictatorship/Democracy:
Level of dedication:
Reason of joining:

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Maybe we should create a better password this time as well and not willingly give it out to everyone...
Also, I wouldn't mind either, I played this game for fun, not some cactus-spikes trying to make themselves look like they're actually worth something

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Only send the password to people you trust Tib, via PM. People who have filled in the application form.

D

Dark Auras

I like Spag's idea, please fill in the application. Ill start:
Name of Nation: Mantari
Dictatorship/Democracy: Democracy
Level of dedication (Out of 10, being the highest): 10
Reason of joining: Founded region and enjoy politics

spagbog

Lord of Altera
(Created new nation)

Name of Nation: New Spagbog
Level of dedication: 6
Reason for joining: I was in the old region and would love to be part of the new one.

D

Dark Auras

(I will 'like' your post if youre accepted or comment if theres something you need to change :) )

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Name of Nation: United Kingdom of Stalwartia
Level of dedication (Out of 10, being the highest): 8, I don't get on some days due to a memory of a sieve :oops:
Reason *for joining: I like to play NationStates for fun and especially with the HW community as well as being in the Old Region

spagbog

Lord of Altera
May I just say that before anyone has any clever ideas of, say, giving Mark the password, I believe the PMs are tracked by the staff. Thank you.

D

Dark Auras

Forget it, RHW is back in our control. Ejecting a bunch of unlisted people & changing the password.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
And now Legion and Tibs have taken back the Region.

You know, I believe the term 'Hell, we just kicked ass' comes to mind, now, let's get back to playing the game :)
Edit: Ninja'd

Samchrist

Legend of Altera
Name of Nation: Empire of Samuelanista
Dictatorship/Democracy: Dictatorship (I'm an Emperor)
Level of dedication: 5-6 out of 10
Reason of joining: I like to play Nations states and I think it is better with the community of Hollow world.

D

Dark Auras

Guys. Stop posting on this thread unless youre putting your form in. Let them get banned. Dont react to em.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Name of Nation: Noldorian
Dictatorship/Democracy: Republic?
Level of dedication: No clue, depends on if I like it.
Reason of joining: Darky said I should try

Status
Not open for further replies.