Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New rules for the Nether and Sorrowlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

These rules now apply to the Sorrowlands and the Nether:
  • 250 blocks in all directions from spawn is a no-build zone. This is where we will put quest buildings and key scenery. This will be kept every reset.
  • 500 blocks in all directions from spawn is a no-pvp zone(pvp disabled by server). You can freely mine and build here.
  • You can right click the ground with a string in your hand to view what region you are in. You can also test it by placing a block. (Or by punching someone but I dont recommend it :p)
  • Past these two areas is a free-for-all zone. All Hollow World rules still apply, except for PvP stealing and griefing. You are freely allowed to PvP steal and grief without repercussion. Do not complain about being killed or griefed in here. However this does not mean we allow pixel-art and asphalt highways. Verbal harassment is also not allowed
  • These world are subject to random restarts, approximately every 2-4 weeks, but it can be reset at any time we feel like we want to. These worlds are not permanent.
  • These rules are always subject to change as we learn more about how it works.
  • More quests will be released in the future, and Bob and Bill's castle will slowly be built. Keep bringing in them bricks guys ;)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
awesomesauce.

C'mon guys, lets give Bill and Bob a hand! Lets fight the evils that purge the Sorrowlands! (like Thea)

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
What about poor ol' Jack? He's innocently watching Bob. Or is his intent more malevolent than we first expected?

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
Jack's thoughts: Hehe.. I'm holding a world edit tool, they'll never know i'm about to trap them all, and destroy their castle when they finish!

Lemonsinthesky

I think I might like it here
Ah yes! Finally. These no build rules were driving me crazy. How am I supposed to conduct my research without being able to place?
I am very excited. :D

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
Ima be stalking you travellars with killing potions, stealing your stuff.. You better travel in packs, because the Twinblade will kill you all! This is our land!

Keatondar

Lord of Altera
To Bob and Bill of the Sorrowlands,

I have given you a stack of Stone bricks, and in return 100 radiants.
I have yet to see you actually BUILD anything with said bricks...

are you waiting for more? Are you a little overwhelmed with the true nature
of your new project? Are you anxious that I keep staring at you expecting you
to move, place a block, and or do something in general?

Also it seems that your house is prone to creeper explosions, is that the real
reason as to why you have been busy? I mean if you wanted I could easily get
you some obsidian to make your house, and future castle blast proof, for a
price that is.

Sincerly, and quite seriously
Keatondar, Stone brick maker, and obsidian miner.

Status
Not open for further replies.