Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New wiki, new ToC, updated rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

We have moved to a new wikia and moved everything over from the old wiki. This wikia will be much easier to use for regular players. I'd like to emphasize how much we need the entire community to participate in the wikia and to make it grow and flourish !

http://hollowworld.wikia.com/wiki/Hollowworld_Wiki

I have updated our Tome of Citizenship. It now includes all the necessary information for the server. We are working on a Survival Guide for new players to introduce them to our server. Please have a read and point out mistakes if you see them.

http://hollowworld.wikia.com/wiki/Tome_of_Citizenship

Most important of all, we have updated our list of rules. Instead of dropping a dusty fat old tome on our players it has been simplified into a more common sense type of thing. Have a good read though, because we have removed many old rules and modified a few !

http://hollowworld.wikia.com/wiki/Server_Rules

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I would like to add to this, that if you need something on the Wikia, but you're not able to put it on there yourself, just PM me and I'll see what I can do for you.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
I found a missing M. :)
On the Tome, here:

Private messaging
We use a custom plugin for private messaging. Whenever a conversation is meant for only one person, you are to use private messages rather than our chat channels. It works very simple.
@name <message>
This will lock your chat with that person, any consecutive message can be sent by simply typing:
@ <Message>
To lock your chat with someone you can type:
/lockpm
To quickly reply to someone who is chatting to you, type:
@@ <message>

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
In the rules this section:

"Keep builds and projects out of sight of other projects, 200 blocks is a good minimum. However when building inside an area that would be considered geographically connected to other builds or projects, contact these first and discuss your location."

is there twice.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
under bahavoir and under building section, on the tome, theres a paragraph thats in grey that almost masks it to the background instead of white lettering like all the others

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
under the southern wilds tome part you should totally add, and sometimes in remote landscapes you can find the elusive sponge!!!

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I found a missing M. :)
On the Tome, here:

Private messaging
We use a custom plugin for private messaging. Whenever a conversation is meant for only one person, you are to use private messages rather than our chat channels. It works very simple.
@name <message>
This will lock your chat with that person, any consecutive message can be sent by simply typing:
@ <Message>
To lock your chat with someone you can type:
/lockpm
To quickly reply to someone who is chatting to you, type:
@@ <message>
In the rules this section:

"Keep builds and projects out of sight of other projects, 200 blocks is a good minimum. However when building inside an area that would be considered geographically connected to other builds or projects, contact these first and discuss your location."

is there twice.
under bahavoir and under building section, on the tome, theres a paragraph thats in grey that almost masks it to the background instead of white lettering like all the others
Fixed that.

under the southern wilds tome part you should totally add, and sometimes in remote landscapes you can find the elusive sponge!!!
I'm not really a Southern Wilds person, so someone else can maybe change that.

patron and hero both say donated 10 or more, i think hero is supposed to be 20 yes?
What page is that? On both the donations and the titles page there was nothing wrong with it.

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
Wasn't this an event?

Also I'm still missing a menu bar that makes sense... :(

Edit: On the Titles page, the text under the pictures are outdated. Also there are a lot of pages referring to the "old" wiki.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Then it's not updated to the new ways... :)
Once towny is no longer on the server we'll be removing that page entirely, right now with us having two methods of controlling regions we have to keep both and nations still exist on Altera with Towny so we have to keep it on there.

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
Yeah... But it's weird to give people who donate right now Towny rights when we are removing Towny.

Just remove the whole Towny reference because it's not relevant anymore.

Just my two cents...

Status
Not open for further replies.