Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New wiki, new ToC, updated rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Sorry if I look like a nagging weirdo...

Thank you for listening to my rambles :)
Oh, you are not nagging. You are showing us the things that can be made better to the Wikia. That's a good thing, not a bad thing.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm curious....are we still allowed to suggest new titles that would be cool? Cause I have a few.

Buccaneer
Corsair
Privateer
Master of Cards
Trickster
Grunt
Card Shark

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
patron and hero both say donated 10 or more, i think hero is supposed to be 20 yes?

I FOUND IT!!!!

http://hollowworld.wikia.com/wiki/Tome_of_Citizenship

Villager - Colour: Green with yellow brackets. This is the regular player rank. They have permission to do all the basic things any regular player is supposed to.
Patron - Colour: Teal. A donator rank for players who have donated 10 dollars or more. They have access to a wider variety of titles and the use of flymod. However flymod is to be used exclusively for building.
Hero - Colour: Blue. A donator rank for players who have donated 10 dollars or more. They have access to a wider variety of titles and the use of flymod. However flymod is to be used exclusively for building.
Legend - Colour: Purple. The most prestigious donator rank, for players whom have donated 50 dollars or more. Aside from eternal fame on our server, you are able to access the best titles we have available.

Status
Not open for further replies.